chap-21

" Wohi tho hogaya hai mera life reaction, kabhi durson ki baaton ka, kabhi taano ka, kabhi khud ke dukho ka, aur khabhi kabhi apne birth ka, i know i am a sin for every body, you are right sonal mein tujhe nahi samjhi, aur aap bhi bilkul sahi ho i ... I care for those people, because Mera dard ka reaction hai ye sari cheezin" she shouted leaving both of them shocked.

" Sir I am sorry on behalf of her" sonal tried to but was stopped in between

" No, no don't be, she has all rights on me" he simply said ," we are leaving she will come after a week probably, take care aaya hai wo baat karo vent out karo " he suggested and left with her luggage she kept near the couch.

These days she was more off a bold to him, her actions were more wild sometimes, she was fearless.

He came down to see her settled in the car.

" Ravi chalo" sid instructed the car driver and sat beside her.

She saw him sitting beside her but still she opted to be quiet

He going out of the box spoke," i .. i didn't mean to hurt you, still you spoke way more than that,aur agar koi kasar ho to apartment pahuchne ke baad karlena, abhi please no drame" saying pulled her towards him, witha tight grip over her waist .

She was dumbfounded, these day he didn't leave any chance to astonish or amaze her by these cute things,going out of the box. He was arrogant but not ignorant, he was stubborn but not selfish, he was dominated but not heartless. And his every action proved this.

Soon they reached the appartment, a worker came to carry the luggage, sidharth was talking or maybe explaining something to the watchman and the driver, god knows what that was.

" Kaka, ye flat itna Khali kyun hai"

" Ma'am ye sir ka site hai, sirf sir hi rehte hai, udhar wala sale pe hai, ye closed hai for security reasons"

" Kaka ma'am na bulawo"

He smiled, the girl seemed to be a soft hearted,he thought, and exactly what she was cute happing and lovable "

" Aap Sruthi bitya jaisi hai, wo bhi humein ma'am bolne nahi deti, par sayad chote sahab ko acha na Lage" he said further.

" Are kaka aapki aur meri baat unko kyu Lana beich mein"

" Betiya wo chote sahab, bhout naami admi hai, fhir bhi is bude ko sahara , ashra aur jine ka umied derahe hai, mein unke khilaf" before he could continue

" Kaka, sirf ma'am bolne se mana kiya tha aapne tho" she said and both laughed, but she came back to her consciousness," agar koi dekh lega tho" she speak to herself which was much audible to Hari kaka.

" Koi nahi dekhega ye sir ki private area mein hai, full security ke sath" he spoke , they could talk further sid walked to them

" Sana"

" Hmm"

" Chalo" he said

" Sahab namaste"

" Kaka kitni baar bola hai namaste ki jarurat nahi hai" he said with out any expression and then signed sana to follow him, she did the same. And Hari kaka followed them both in another lift.

" Did you liked the place" he said pulling her to himself,when they were inside the lift.

" Dekha hi kahan hai" she mumered

He smiled," aaj ho kya raha hai" she self talked but to her dismay he Heard it.

" Hua to nahi hai par hoga" he said, and she flushed.