chap-16

" sidharth hum kaha Jaa rahe hai"

" I am down, jaldi aajao we have start in 10 minutes, and keep your as simple as you can for today, night ki flight hai yahan ka kaam khatam hote hi we will leave"

He cut her off insist of replying her.

" Theek hai " she said and started getting ready.

" Chaliye" she said all dressed up in purple suit, simple yet elegant.

" You know what,you are a piece of art,koi itni simple dress mein itna pyar kaisa dikh sakta hai" sid whispered to which she smiled,all shy red crimson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" You know what,you are a piece of art,koi itni simple dress mein itna pyar kaisa dikh sakta hai" sid whispered to which she smiled,all shy red crimson.

" Before we start,ek .ek papi dena" he said shameless Li

" Sidharth aap sidharth Oberoi hai"

" Mein teri liye sirf sidharth hu, aur tu meri duniya samjhi" he stated.

" Lekin yahan sab hai"

" Koi nahi hoga tho degi" he asked to which she nodded shyly.

He was happy to the no end, she was opening up and for her happiness he could go to any end.

He knew what he was doing today might not be what she was expecting but it was necessary.

They started the journey it was quite soothing and pleasant,they were together sitting intertwining the hands in hand, the silent was spreading the love of their heart but God has different plans

The vehicle stopped in front of a big haveli, after two hours of journey and she was all to her old zonal, all afraid sweating, " aap yahan kyu hum kyu aaya hai yaha"

" Khain aap bhi tho dokha dhoka nahi. .." but before she could complete,he pulled her to himself patting her back to ease her down," kuch nahi, mein koi dokha nahi dera have faith,come" he said.

" Mein nahi jana, mere sharir ke gawh  bhar gaye hoge par mere dil ki gawh wo dard nahi bhara sidharth"

" Bharne ki jarurat nahi, khatam kar de aaj himatt dikha ,you know what you were right in log ne mujh par hamla karwaya not yadav but these your so called family"," so ab chal mere sath" he said pulling her inside along with him hand in hand .

Here the people of the family were shocked along with her parents seeing her standing there her presence was enough for the family nobody notice the big Hulk figure aside her.

" Tu" her tauji shouted.

" Bhag gai thi na, kyaa hua nikal gai akkad, phek diya unlogo ne " her bua said who didn't knew how sid looked. She came forward and before she could do something, sidharth who was all present their threw the vase on the living area, gathering all the attention,his aura his ambience his presence made every one gulo their saliva.

" Kya socha mar gayega,kutti cheez hu mein ache ke liye acha aur bure ke liye pata nahi kya" he shouted pulling a chair towards him sitting their in front of every one  .

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें