chap-24

" you know what sonal, somewhere for these good things you are the reason, thank you for being so supportive" sana said kissing sonal's forehead.

Sonal was here from past two hours,now it was 9:30 at night, she came by 7:30 directly from office as even sana was home early today due to the cramps and pains. Both might not share relationship by blood but we're soul sisters.

Where sana shared her present, her pains,the new experience she was going through, even sonal told her about the patch up but still being little hurt and the new things samarth was doing to make her happy.

Both were happy after almost a month or so they were having their me time, where no body could disturb them or can demand their attention towards them.
**********
." Bhaiya this is not done" Sruthi barged as soon as sid entered home.

" What happened, kya hai sweetheart why you being so hyper" he said giving her a side hug, he was not a Joly kind of person for everyone but he would do anything and could behave sweetest some times in his boundaries for his people, he never shows his emotions but his gesture shows the love he pour for the people he own up with.

" I am getting bored, ghar mein mere age ka koi nahi hai, botique,phir ghar yahi ghisa pitta routine ban chukka hai" she said

" What you want to do"

" Appartment" this time she whispered slowly.

" Huhhhj"," come again"

" Can , can i"

" Who let you know this" he asked looking at samarth.

" I didn't knew bhaiya.... I swear usne mujhe bataya" samarth said gulping down the saliva with fear

" Wo sonal ne, she is good friend of mine phir i called shehnaaz ji, they asked to call i was waiting for you ,aap ....aap aye..n" Sruthi said gathering all the courage.

" Jiii...." Samarth slipped from his mouth.

Sidd smiled, it was for the first time he didn't hide his emotions in front of his siblings.

" Chalo will drop you, morning aake le  jayega samarth"
She clapped her hands and jumped with happiness," chalo, ruko ruko bhaiya mom ko bol kar atti hu" she ran to her parents room.

Sid and samarth both grinned watching her baby sister, acting like a baby.
**************

" Betiya, ye lo coffee"

" Thank you kaka" sana said and was about to leave when the bell rang.

" Abhi kaun hoga kaka" sana asked with fear"

" Chote sahab honge, yahan aur koi nahi aayega betiya, darne ki jarurat hi nahi hai chahe raat ke 2 kyu na ho, ye security bhari jagah hai" the confident kaka said and walked towards door to open it.

" Are sahab itni raat ko sab theek hai na"

" Han kaka, ye choti ko laya tha"

" Namaste Kaka* she said.

He smiled, everyone in his family greeted him like a elderly of the family,never anyone dare to make him feel like a servant.

Sana smiled seeing Sruthi there, she was happy she shared a good bond with her, it was very less they meet eachother but thanks to technology which connected then to eachother. Both hugged eachother,sans forgot Sid's presence and Sruthi as well.

" Acha beta mujhe chhod kar party kar rahe ho han" Sruthi said looking at the table where coffee and some snacks were kept.

Sonal smashed her head," ye pagal party nahi bas sone se pehle baatein kar rahe the tho niend ko bhagane keliye socha, but ab inki jarurat nahi, tu aagai hai na"

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें