Infinity: Our Night With Her

This is part two of Infinity; Alex and Perrie series.
*+*

It was her from the beginning. Perrie's dirty blonde hair and those eyes could make anyone fall in love with her even more. Alex wishes he could fall more in love with her even though no one could love her as he does. Alex knows he has Perrie, but lately, they have been going distant, and he doesn't want to lose her, so he plays a little game. He doesn't want someone to cheat on him like last time.

Each day for two weeks. Alex would ask her if she loved him. She then replies with the 'I love you from Pluto and back.' Alex would always respond with the exact words, 'Pluto isn't a planet.' But she would always say it is in her heart, just like he is.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is the only football player from Liverpool with the number 15 to have Perrie Edwards's heart. In Alex's eyes, she is the most perfect, elegant, and stunning woman seen in his life. Other than his mom, of course. Alex has been a Momma's boy, so maybe she knows when Perrie is agitated or miserable.

He loves her music, including her best friends, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh. He doesn't mind when they come over to their home. He tells her that he will be on his PlayStation. She doesn't care. She knows boys love their video games just like girls love makeup and appearance.

He loves her voice, and he would care if she loses her voice due to all the high notes. He wants to hear her voice still, even if her fans are demanding. He knows enough of Perrie's schedule to know what she wants to do daily.

She is the one in his life that makes his world a bit brighter and more enjoyable. Her laughs are like music to his ears. Her smile is like a permanent marker to his eyes. Her voice is like a recorded message saying, 'Have a great day, babe!'. Her body is constantly hypnotizing him every time they are at the beach.

But then again, the game isn't over.

"Perrie!" Alex shouted as he was in bed, going through his thoughts. He hears the sound of someone walking up the steps to the room. He then sees someone poke their head through the door.

"Yes. Alex?" Perrie says as she looks at him.

"Where's Hatchi?"

"Sleeping. Why?"

"Just wondering because it doesn't take you like four minutes to take Hatchi to bed," he explains while pouting. Perrie got in bed to sleep beside him as she snuggled closer to him.

"I know. Jealous that I am spending more time with Hatchi than you?" She held her face in her hands as she kissed his jaw.

"No," Alex could try to tell his lies, but at the end of the day, they always surface as he tries to look away from her. She looks up at Alex to see him smiling.

"That's adorable," she says as she pokes his side. Alex looks down at her before hugging her.

"Love you!" Alex whispered as he lays down. The minutes go by as Alex waits for her to say it.

"Night!" She quickly covered herself in three blankets before Alex could ask her again.

"Perrie?"

"Perrie..."

"Perrie!"

"This isn't over!" Alex pouts as he looks at the mound of blankets covering his girlfriend.

"It is. Night!" She said back to him as she rolled around to sleep, looking away from him. He can hear the tiny giggles coming from her. He doesn't have tainted hearing.

"But," he continues as he goes closer to her.

"I know. I have a nice one but go to sleep." Perrie retorted as she turned to look at him. He swears that each time the clock goes by, she gets cuter and cuter. She is like a teddy bear. She was getting cuter in seconds of holding the stuffed animal.

"Perrie?"

"Yes?" She says as she removes the blankets from herself. She feels a tiny paw on her back.

"You forgot to turn off the lights and close the door. In which Hatchi got in here and is now in the middle of us." Alex says, pointing to the lights, door, and an unexplained bundle of puppies in their bed.

"Hatchi!" She playfully yelled as Hatchi went over to her arms to sleep.

"Now I see where I stood," Alex pouts for the third time that night before rolling away from her side to sleep. He felt the bed lose weight as Perrie got up to turn off the lights and shut the door a bit to let Hatchi go whenever night. She then crawled back into bed and covered herself again. But this time with Hatchi. Alex still hasn't gone to sleep because she still hasn't said it.

"Go to sleep, Alexander," Perrie says, knowing that she has to respond with the 'love you' but decides to make Alex wait.

"Nope!" Alex mumbles. "Incorrect passcode."

"Perrie?" Perrie questions as she continues blabbing words to him.

"Incorrect," he responds as he hears her hum.

"Arf?" Hatchi barks.

Alex gets up to look at Hatchi. "How did you know, Hatchi? Well then. Don't tell momma then!"

Hatchi barks again before lying down and looking at Perrie. She looks at the dog as she nuzzles her nose with the puppy.

"Hatchi. Tell Mommy what the passcode is so that Alex can go to sleep!"

"Oh wait..." Perrie realized what Alex had been waiting for her to say.

"Love you too, baby!"

"Finally. I thought I had to get my bags ready." Alex jokes as she looks at him.

"You can't leave me. The life of Alerrie hasn't lived to its fullest!" Perrie announces as Alex shakes his head.

"Okay... It would be best if you stopped reading those comments from those videos," he says.

"Never," Perrie spoke as she kissed his forehead.

"Night, love," Alex rolls over to hug her. Perrie is hugging Hatchi. Just how life is supposed to go. The life he always wanted. He has it in his arms. He squeezes her bit before slowly falling asleep. The right moment in his life requires the most elegant and loving way for her to receive it. Alex needs to wait for the perfect moment to have her in his life for the rest of theirs and in Hatchi's life, too.