Infinity: Our Day With Him

This is part three of Infinity; Alex and Perrie series.
*+*
Perrie wakes up the following day to gaze at the man she has sleeping beside her. She was grinning as she ran her hand against his jaw. She traced out the faint line of his beard as she glanced back at hatchi, who was now standing by the door. She dreamt of falling in love once more. Last time, love left Perrie in the dumps; she thought true love had never existed until she met him.

Just gazing at him, she had already plotted out the timeline of their life, from marriage to kids, to how they'll live from there. She can't wait to tell him she is pregnant and to have another dog.

She hopes fairy tales exist; if so, then this one starts with her and alex oxlade-chamberlain. He is the one that she needed the most after the fiasco that happened a while back.

Even though he is a football player, she wouldn't mind canceling or leaving events to watch him play, even if it is a risk to her. She would do that to be with him. To support him when he is under high pressure from many.

Perrie.

Not just any Perrie.

This Perrie Louise Edwards fell in love with a football player after Leigh Anne asked her to join her in a game that had Andre against Liverpool. When halftime came, and she went to go and get a snack from the vending machines, she never knew she would meet him when she saw him. Perrie felt something in her heart click. She guesses that she was way too busy in her thoughts not to realize that Alex splashed water at her.

"Alex!" she screams as the cold water runs from her hair to her chest. She was sitting next to the pool with hatchi not too far from her.

"Finally. What were you thinking about?" Alex asks as he swims over to her.

"You," she says as she kisses his cheek.

"Now, there must be something else..." Alex says as he gets out of the water to look at her.

"Okay. I am thinking about you and Hatchi. Okay."

"Still..." Alex says.

"Oh, go back in the water, squishy!" she says. Alex didn't want to make her irritated or unhappy.

"Yes, my queen," he says as he dives into the water, as the water gets on her.

"Ox!" Perrie says as she gets ups to reveal the bikini she was wearing to alex. She smiles at him before seeing hatchi jump in the water. Hatchi then barks, probably telling her to get in the water with them. Hatchi swims to his floaty that is in the shape of a cookie. She coos at sight.

"Yeah, I know, right, Hatchi. Lovely. Get in." Alex says as she nods before jumping into the pool.

"This is relaxing," she says as she swims up and gets on a floaty.

"It is... Since you are here with me," Alex says as he steals a kiss from her.

She thinks Hatchi got jealous because he jumped into the water, causing her to fall off the floaty and into the water unexpectedly. She was going to swim up only to realize she got stuck underwater. She saw Alex leave with hatchi. Perrie being herself. She always finds a way to get stuck. It's like in her blood, like Harry Styles always falling onstage. She always seems to be attached to the floor of the pool. It was moments later, when Perrie was about to go unconscious, that Hatchi jumped in the pool as Alex noticed it. She hasn't gone up.

"Pez!" Alex says as he goes over to her and is like the prince in every fairytale and rescues her. As he manages to get her out of the pool, She coughs a bit as she opens her eyes to see Alex on his phone.

"Oh, my god. You scared me!" Alex says.

"Where is Hatchi!" Perrie shouts as she looks around for the pup. She then sees him behind a bush in the far corner of the backyard.

"Come here, Hatchi!" Perrie says as she gets up and goes after him.

"And there's my girl..." Alex said as he went back to swimming in the pool as she chased Hatchi around the yard.