I was Faithful

This is part one of I was Faithful; Leigh Anne and Perrie series.
*+*

The night is illuminating with many dark colors but to Perrie, her night is radiating the color of her beautiful girl. She can't seem to let it go. A world without her. A world where they aren't together. It isn't manageable. She has everything that she said was going to be ready for her special day with her favorite girl. She has finished setting up the table, the food, the room, and the box. You might be saying, why a box? Well, this box is special to Perrie. Here's a hint. A ring. An engagement ring! Perrie is going to ask Leigh-Anne for her hand in marriage.

It would have been great if Leigh-Anne didn't work today but sadly she did. That means Perrie has to wait for 2 more hours before she can ask the question. Perrie was bored of waiting so she went down to the nearby place where many people go- okay it's the bar. Perrie doesn't go there for the drinks or ladies. She goes there for the friends she has made there. Especially guys name Niall Horan and Liam Payne. They are the cutest guys in the bar, Perrie still wonders how are they single unless they are dating each other.

"Perrie! Darling, welcome back. How are you?" Niall asks as he pulls a chair over to sit down.

"Okay, I'm just waiting for Leigh to get off work. She said she would be off in two hours so I'm here bored." Perrie says.

"I see. Well then let's talk about the news!" Liam says.

"The news is boring," Niall says.

"It's not boring. You're just looking at the wrong news. Look, Leigh-Anne has a new friend. Her name is Jade Thirlwall. Ultra-cute but she isn't in town." Liam says.

"How come I never knew of this?" Perrie says.

"Maybe because you never ask Leigh-Anne who is on her friend list," Liam says.

"What time is it?" Perrie asks.

"7:29, why?"

"Let's go somewhere."

"And where would Miss Edwards want to go at 7:30," Niall asks as he takes off his apron and puts it somewhere in the back before coming out.

"To my house, duh, why would I go to a club." Perrie says. "and on my anniversary."

"Oh right. I see." Niall says. "Party at Perrie's house!"

"Woohoo!" Liam says as they head on out.

Without the three noticings. One of Leigh-Anne's friends took pictures of Liam and Niall walking together. She then took a picture of Perrie having her hands on Niall's hips before returning to her home to Photoshop the picture to make it seem that Perrie is holding onto Liam when in reality it's on Niall. How this girl managed to have quick hands to snap pictures of three people moving whilst Perrie was jumping is unknown to many. Leigh-Anne only knows about Perrie and Niall's friendship. She knows that they are inseparable. Leigh-Anne knows absolutely nothing about Perrie and Liam. She probably has heard about Liam and Niall but nothing about Liam and Perrie. Perrie and Liam were talking about the new song of Doja Cat, Vegas.

"Okay, have you heard Vegas?" Perrie asks Liam as she looks around for her keys to open the apartment.

"Um, no. I haven't yet, I might after the, you know, surprise!" Perrie opens the door to walk in. She sees Leigh-Anne sitting there with her friends. Perrie was about to hug Leigh-Anne when she stopped her.

"Is everything okay?" Perrie questions Leigh-Anne as she spots her boo crossing her hands at her. She held a glare on her face, one that could easily cut someone without needing a knife.

"No, why were you at the bar with him?" Leigh-Anne yells as she shoves Perrie away from her.

"I was just talking to them!" Perrie cried out as she stood against Niall.

"No, you weren't. Amanda took pictures of you and him being all close!" Leigh-Anne screams out as she shows Perrie the pictures.

"Wait- Perrie and me. Na-ah girl. It's me and my boyfriend, Niall." Liam snaps back as he held onto his boyfriend.

"Yeah right!" Amanda sneers as she pulls on Leigh-Anne and Lilian. "Let's go ladies."

Perrie watches as they leave. "But I didn't forget the anniversary..."

"Oh, honey. Don't worry, she'll come crawling back to you when she realized that you were faithful to her." Niall retorts as he crossed his arms behind Perrie.

"But Leigh-Anne..." Perrie whispers as she blinks a couple of times. Trying to keep her eyes sharp and dry. Niall looks at Liam. "Niall, I had everything ready."

"What do you mean dear?"

Perrie brushes some of her tears before pulling a box out of nowhere.

"We're you going to propose to her?" Niall gasps as he touches the box.

"Yes, but her stupid friends had to come in and destroy it all!" Perrie continues crying as Niall and Liam think of a plan.

"Don't worry Perrie. We are going to fix this. Come on, go take a nap, dear. We'll be back." Niall comforts as Perrie nods before going to her room.

Niall looks at the room before closing the door and looking at Liam.

"What were their names again?" Niall asks s he walks side by side with Liam out the door.

"Amanda and Lillian. Gosh, I swear. I've seen those girls hanging around the VIP section at clubs, stuck on the waist by some well-known politicians... I don't remember what they were saying but one of the girls told me they were high-end call girls..."

"This isn't good..." Niall and Liam both glance at each other before towards Perrie. The lassie surrendered to her friend's suggestion and went inside her room to rest. What the lads didn't calculate into their little plan was what if Perrie took it into her own hands to find Leigh Anne? If Leigh Anne is so easily influenced by her friends, why did Perrie stay with her? Knowing anything could tip the scale to no longer please her.

Picking herself off of the bed. She switched out her clothes for a bright extravagant minidress. If Leigh Anne thinks of her as this woman who cares less about those close to her. What if she was that woman for an hour or two? A carefree woman who only lives in the moment rather than the future. Putting on her black strappy high heels, she walked out of her home. She called for a taxi and prepared herself to head to the club.