Love Isn't Fair

This is Love Isn't Fair; Zayn and Perrie series.
*+*

In life, there is always someone for everyone. No one is meant to be alone in this life, even the ugly ones have a significant other. To Perrie Edwards, Zayn Malik was the grand love of her life, her Romeo, her significant other. In the end, she found her lover. She was blinded terribly by fame and popularity that she fell in love with a man who only valued his time and love. She was fooled for falling deeply in love with a selfish romantic thinking that he was the love of his life. She was foolish for thinking that love is fair. She isn't to blame for her loving someone so quickly, she was too young and inexperienced to know the signs. She thought when he proposed to her, she thought her love life was completed. She was so ready to settle down, have kids, and wake up every morning beside him. Perrie was blinded to his love that she couldn't forget the nightmares as she sleeps with the girls on tour.

Perrie had vibrant memories of her screaming and pleading him to not leave her for that model. His hands cling to the model in a photo someone gave her while she was out with Jade at a club. Her mind plaque with horrid nabs at her body. She felt ugly and disgusting when she found out he left her for him. Perrie didn't want to believe it at first as she found a routine of seeing him and going out with him on dates. That when they finished, she couldn't find her groove again.

During her life, Perrie won't be forgetting the nights she stayed up to listen to Zayn's voice,  just for it to end with a simple string of text messages. For countless months would she wake up and cry her eyes out for Zayn. She wasn't given a cause for what happened to their relationship but her mind filled in the gaps for her. Perrie was digging her own hole for her dismay as she rested alone in her home. She had no energy to do anything at that point. The love of her life left her and she was now back on the TV shows and ice cream until tour begins again.

Her girlfriends would constantly tell her she wasn't the problem. She knew at that point that she should just understand that love was never going to be fair with her.