Infinity: Lovely Day with Hatchi

This is part seven of Infinity; Alex and Perrie series.
*+*

Perrie walks to the porch to see Alex on a chair facing the sun and placing a hand on her hips, and shifting her weight to one leg. She stood by the door, watching the man before her take a tan. A tan-do guys do that, too, and have the patience to do that? Perrie looks down at her hand to see the packet of gum she had gotten from the last time they went shopping; she grins before walking towards Alex.

"Alex... babe," Perrie says as she approaches him. She sat in the chair beside him as she crossed her legs.

"Yeah," he says, taking off his sunglasses to look at Perrie. She grins at his response before fumbling with the packet of gum.

"Look what I got?" She says, showing him the gum she fished from the store a few days ago.

"Is this your way of saying you want to...?" Alex didn't finish as Perrie rolled her eyes. She didn't want to ruin his tan, so she restrained herself from playfully hitting him.

"My way would be me dressing up, not showing you this piece of gum, Alex," Perrie says as she crosses her hands.

"Okay- well- what is it," he says as he pats his lap. He moves to sit up and places the sheet on the table. Perrie smiles before sitting down beside him.

"Can you tell me what it smells like?" she says with a smile that can melt anyone.

"Sure," he says as she gets up so he can sit up. Perrie then leans on him as he takes a swift smell of the gum.

"Well, it has this minty flavor," Alex says, being very blunt to a woman who can't smell.

"What does mint smell like," she asks as he smiles.

"Sour and well... you can taste... right?" He asks as she nods.

"Then Pez, take a bite of it," he says.

"Right," she says before taking two out and opening them before giving one to Alex before giving herself one.

"Taste... Minty," she says as Alex chuckles.

"So why did you want me to taste gum?" he asks.

"I'm bored. Hatchi is with momma," she says as Alex has a bright idea.

"I know..."

"How about you get a tan while I go and order something that you might love," he says as he gets up.

"Don't leave me, Ox!" she shouts as he slips inside the house. What can I tell you? He doesn't listen. Perrie thinks as she is talking to her imaginary friend, Amari. She grabs Alex's tanning reflector and uses it. She's still tanning for a few minutes until she looks around and sees his book and phone. Hmm. She decides to "Leave it there" - untouched.

"I ordered pizza and something special for you. My cupcake." Alex says, clearly indicating cupcakes were being delivered or something else that was sweet But how his phone is there...' Perrie thinks before seeing another phone in his hand. Perrie's mind went directly to the song she and her bandmates made in 2016.

You cheatin', you lyin', I know that you're hiding two cellphones

She ignored it because she knew Alex wasn't like Zayn, right?

"Alright," she says as she shows him a fake smile.

"Perrie. Why is my phone locked for thirty minutes." Alex says as he looks at her.

"Wasn't me... Maybe it was the ghost," she says as a little bit of her anger came off on ghosts.

"Wasn't the first time this happened," he says as he returns to reading his book.

She stared at him until he got the message, which took thirty minutes. Thirty minutes of her just sitting there, all bored while he went on his 'other' phone.

"Perrie. Something wrong," he asks.

"No. Just that someone is knocking at the door," Perrie says as she returns to relaxing.

"Must be the delivery!" he excitedly says as he runs to the door. Perrie sighed as she went back to being bored.

Just then, a bark from inside the room. Perrie looks around to see Alex there with pizza and Hatchi! Perrie gets up in a dash and runs at Alex. She engulfs the two in a hug. Alex's phone then rings as he excuses himself. Of course, it's not like she would leave her furball alone. She continues to hold Hatchi as Alex answers the phone. As she grabs a slice of pizza, she looks at Alex, who is on his phone. Perrie blinks a bit before snatching his phone and running to the bathroom. 'now to get his phone disabled for some hours.' Perrie thinks as she presses random numbers. That's when she sees a mysterious number sending her beau love hearts.

You cheatin', you lyin', I know that you're hiding two cellphones

She sighs as she swipes the number of her beau's screen before giving it to him and giving him a fake smile. She returns to where Hatchi is to continue a fun day with Hatchi and Alex.