Infinity: The First Glance Once More

This is part five of Infinity; Alex and Perrie series.
*+*

When blind dates set by her girlfriends and mom didn't go well. Perrie in the end left it all and move away from it just like her friend Jesy did. She was sitting in her home eating a bag of chips when her phone started ringing. Picking up and answering her phone, "Hello?"

"Girl! Guess who just got tickets to her man's game!

"You?"

"Yup! This thang right here!" Leigh Anne coughs as she continues, "I was wondering if you want to be my plus one since my mom is out of the country for a while with my other sis."

"Sure! I'm sick and tired of sitting here all day!" Perrie replied honestly as she extended and stretched her legs on the couch.

"Get ready, I'm going to pick you up,"

"Wait- Right now!"

"Yeah," Perrie scrambled around to collect her things as she knew Leigh Anne wasn't ten minutes away. She knew Leigh Anne was right down the block, advising her to get ready with a simple phone call so Perrie wasn't going to overthink for everything to get ready. She grabs her phone before running to her room. She gets rid of her shirt and sweats and changes into a beautiful seafoam green dress. Perrie searches around her room for the white sandals that hold a small flower on the toes. Perrie then sprays on her hair with a dry shampoo as she rushes to put earrings and a necklace on.

She hears honking of a car and heads over to the door, she spots Leigh Anne waving over at her. Walking over to her, the long drive to the stadium and finding their seats begins. She didn't mind being the third wheel the Andre and Leigh Anne. Perrie was thrilled to find Leigh Anne thinks of her as her third option for when her sisters or mom aren't able to attend. She loves Andre and thinks of her as an amazing husband for Leigh Anne. Andre has the stamp of approval from Perrie.

Once they found their spots on the stadium, Perrie helps Leigh Anne during the match to find her boyfriend. Both of them found topics to discuss during the match as Perrie joked about wanting to date one of the footballers, but Leigh Anne gave her the scoop of most of the footballers. Telling her how most of they were married and had kids.

Perrie stayed silent for the rest of the match until a man caught her eye.

"Hey! What about him?"

Leigh Anne wasn't paying attention as hunger took over her mind.

"Lee-Lee!"

"Huh? What is it?"

"What about number 15? He looks cute," Perrie spoke as she looks at the screen projecting the players as they continue to pass the ball around.

"Ooo! You should get his name! What was it?" Leigh Anne asked as she looked at the screen. She begins to spot the countdown of the break before the second half continues of the match. Perrie was devastated at the fact that he was the first on back inside of the stadium.

"Hey, can you get me something to eat? Like some chips or sweets?" Leigh Anne passes Perrie a twenty and a five. Perrie nods as she begins to make her way over to the vending machines. Perrie looks at the treats inside of the machines before spotting Leigh Anne favorite biscuits. Putting in the five inside of the vending machine and getting two of the biscuits. Perrie holds them in her hands before looking around for a bill changing machine. She found the machine before walking over to it when she bumps into someone.

"Perrie!"

"Huh?" She looks at the man before scrambling to grab her treats. She holds them in her hands as she looks around for Leigh Anne.

"Come on!"

Perrie nods as she looks at the man holding his hand out to her. She takes his hand and stands up. "Sorry!"

"You don't need to apologize, I bump into you," he spoke as he spots Perrie walking back to her friend.

"Perrie, something happened." Leigh Anne grabbed hold of Perrie's hand as they walked away from the area. Perrie glanced back at the man as they both made eye contact. She watched from afar as the man's eyes to see them twinkle in the bright light above them.