For You

TW: Slight triggering for suicide towards the end.

This is For You; Jade and Perrie/ Jed oneshot.
*+*

As Jade wakes up, she looks around to see the emptiness of her room. She frowns as she prepares for her day back at work. Jade works at an office just like 'The Office.' Anything could go wrong any minute now. Jade could fall and die. She could get attacked by some crazy killer. Or maybe she'll die by being alone. She has monophobia, a fear of being alone. She is right about many things that happened that night. Perhaps she can't be alone. Jade looks around only to see the single rose on that desk from the killer's victim. The killer kills women who are alone. Why did Jade leave her? She knew the killer was in her town. She would've been alive and healthy and with her. Jade kneels and lies another rose on the desk. She wouldn't be able to move on. Her only inspiration is gone.

"Jade, are you okay? You've been standing at Perrie's desk for too long." Jed - another worker - says. Jade looks at him before sighing. 'Maybe he's not another worker. He's been too kind to me since the incident.'

"I'm good. I'm just in pain after knowing that he was after me. Unfortunate that she is gone." Jade says as she sits down at her desk. Jed comes right over to stand next to her.

"She's not gone. She's with you in your heart." Jed reminds as he gives a warm smile to her. Jade smiles back. She begins to work on the papers she missed yesterday. Jade tries to keep that warm smile on her face, but the horrid moments that happened three days ago say otherwise. She begins to search for her sunshine teddy bear. It reminds her of Perrie. She was her sunshine and teddy bear.

"Catch you later," Jed reminds as he leaves to go to his desk, which is on the other side of this section. Jade nods before looking down at her desk. She then glances at the desk to only be remembered for what she lost. She isn't going to forget this easily, maybe because her only reason to be alive was the last victim of her fear. Perrie.

She was-is Jade's reason not to suffer or do self-harm. Jade isn't doing well as she was told about her mother dying in a car accident and her father missing; she only had Karl. She had control over him and did her best to keep him safe. Karl is Jade's happiness until he is kidnapped and found unconscious in an alleyway. Karl is in an unresponsive state at the moment, and Jade's holding on to his awakening. Jade fears that she is going to be alone with no one to be there and tell her that it's going to be okay.

The only thing left is for Jade to end the suffering. She looks at the knife and notes on the coffee table at her home. The message is too depressing for Jade even to give it another look. She gazes at the blade in her hand. The last thing leaving Jade from this unfortunate reality is to go to the so-called happiness. She grabs the knife and holds it close to her heart. She breathed in and out before doing it, but she stopped.

"Come on, Jade!"

A very lively Perrie shouts as she runs along with her school playground. Jade grins at her before chasing her back. The two are going back and forth, playing tag. They act like a child got a lollipop and is happy on the ride home.

Jade, at the moment, is hiding in the slide. Perrie smirks before sliding down the slide and bumping into Jade. Jade giggles before getting out of the slide and running to the grass before falling. Perrie was not far from her. She falls on top of her. They both laugh as they both gaze into each other's eyes. Perrie leans in to whisper.

"Don't do it."

Jade snaps out of her daydream to see someone at the door. Jade gets up only to fall a bit. She hasn't been eating right. She's beginning to lose weight and strength to stay alive.

"Karl?" Jade whispers as she drops the knife and runs up to him.

"Why?" Karl says as his voice fades a bit. Jade still doesn't know yet. She hasn't received a phone call from the hospital.

"I- everyone is gone. I thought you were also gone." Jade says.

"Not everyone is gone," Karl cues her as he points to a ripped paper on the dining table. Jade looks at it before looking back at him to see him fade away with a small smile. Jade didn't hide her tears this time around. She broke down in tears as she recalled everything that happened to her. 'Why is everything good leaving me...' Jade thinks and whimpers and sits by the wall. She looks back at the door to see it is closed and locked. She sees a sticker on the door with the words, "It hurts to let go, but sometimes it is best to move on and remember the good."

She dries her tears before getting up. "I can do this..." She whispers to herself as she walks over to the dining table.

"Jade... what would you do if I told you I liked someone?" Perrie asks.

"Bug you until you tell me who it is." Jade jokes as Perrie grins. "I know who it is?"

"Maybe, even better than me..." Perrie adds. Jade thought long and hard before realizing it. She has that straight but shocked look. Perrie frowns, already thinking she lost a friend. Jade smiles before laughing.

"You should see your face, babes." Jade jokes as Perrie pouts. Perrie sighs before grabbing Jade and kissing her.

Jade's footsteps become more assertive as she goes closer to the table. She stops before looking at it. She slowly reaches out for it before skimming through it. "I know your suffering. Let's suffer together." Jade smiled; she knew Jed was struggling to maintain a happy life. Jade found her escape. An escape from thinking Perrie's death was her fault. She smiles as she turns her face around. She begins to think happily and remember the good of her family and friends. She then types in Jed's number before sending him a message. She typed in reply to his message before resting on the floor, dropping the knife on the table, and glancing up at the ceiling.

"For you, Perrie. I'm doing it for you..."