Infinity: News for a Couple

This is part nine of Infinity; Alex and Perrie series.
*+*

Perrie wakes up the following day. She yawns before looking at the clock and seeing it was 4:08 AM! 'Why did I wake up at this time!' She gets up to feel the sudden urge to use the washroom; she runs to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. After some time, she just lay there staring at the ceiling. She then went to sleep once again. But not for long; her best mates were calling her. "Perrie, where you at? Me, Jade, and Leigh are here at the field." Jesy's voicemail says.

"I forgot today's the day Alex was coming back from facing Barcelona for the third time." She says before getting up and flushing the toilet. As the hours passed, she got more and more worried. So she decided to call her mom. Who listens to Perrie throughout the whole story.

"Wait, you and Alex did it last week? Did you two use protection? Perrie. Were you on something!" She says to Perrie. Who was biting on her nails at this point?

"No...Mom, What does this mean?" Perrie says.

"Honey, by what you're telling me. You threw up just six hours ago. You were eating peanut butter cookies and ice cream and a pickle just recently, and you woke up very late." She says. "Yes, I think you are pregnant."

Perrie closes her eyes. "Look, I'll come by with some pregnancy test and well see. Just don't get too worried, Perrie. Look, if he disapproves of this, then I'll come with you and bring Hatchi."

"Thanks, Mom. Look, I got to go with Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Jade today. Do I wear things that cover or show my stomach?" Perrie asks.

"Cover. Don't want men to still Pez from Alex, now do we?" Debbie says as Perrie laughs a bit.

"No, we do not." She says as she looks for a blouse or a shirt that she could wear. She then went to go and take a shower for it to be a little bit colder than usual, but to Perrie, it was alright.

She puts a towel around her waist before putting on some panties and a bra before putting on the sapphire blue blouse with black beads on and around the shoulders. She puts on blue-wash jeans that were cut a bit low.

She heads off to make her hair look pleasing to the eye before getting her phone and calling Jesy. "Hey, Jasmine. Are you guys still in the field?" She asks.

"Yeah. Hey, you alright? You sound sick." Jesy says.

"Honestly... I don't know. Mom says that I'm, you know..." Perrie says as Jesy gasps.

"Really. Aww, a tiny little Perrie or Alex running around your house!" Jesy says.

"Keep it low!" Perrie says.

"I am. That's why I am in a washroom that is deserted." Jesy says, showing me the washroom. She sighs.

"What's wrong? Do you not want a kid?" Jesy says as she sits down on one of the benches there for the kids.

"I do, but at this age. It seems strange. I'm about to be thirty, Jesy!" Perrie says.

"Still seems early, but hey, a jumpstart," Jesy says, making Perrie sigh.

"Oh. What am I going to tell Alex!" She says.

"Take it bold and proud. You are a woman. The gender that makes kids. It happens. If he doesn't approve, he can suck a dick because I won't approve of that." Jesy says, earning a laugh from Perrie. Perrie takes a taxi to wherever Jesy was at on the field. She pays the man before walking a bit and calling Jesy again.

"Yeah. Hey, I'm here. Where you at?" She asks Jesy as she looks around the place before seeing Jesy Nelson waving her hands while running up to her.

"Pezzie. I thought you weren't going to be here. Come on. Alex is almost here!" Jesy says as Perrie's heart nearly stops for a moment.