Single Won't Betray

This is Single Won't Betray; Jade and Perrie oneshot.
Inspired by Gustavo Mioto's song Solteiro Não Trai.
*+*

Gazing out the window, the chilling breeze ushers her to close the window. Her once lively room just fits her now. The intoxicating smell of his perfume was in the air. The ground was clean and no sign of the confetti that was there the night before. She should've kept it sealed. Her biggest and brightest star was given up last night. She wanted it to be bright.

Glancing over at her luggage by the door. She looks over her shoulder to find her side of the closet in the suitcase on the bed. She found out last night, at their party, that he was cheating on her. It wasn't even some girl she could be mad with, it was her best friend. For the past two months, they've been fucking. He's been lying straight to her face.

The bed held a faint outline of his face. It is still there as she hasn't moved from the window since she found out the entire truth. Her breath was shaky when she heard the jingle of keys outside the hotel's door.  Jade's holding back tears as she hears the door open, she didn't want to gaze at him. She knows the truth.

It's been five months since they've been together, and he won't come to an agreement that he's been with her.

"Jade. What's going on?"

"Don't touch me," Jade seethes as she gets up and goes to the other side of the room.

"Honey, what is this? Is it already April 1st?" Sam jokes as he makes his way toward her.

"Don't... honey me," Jade fumes as she raises her fist to his face.

"Where have you been?"

"With the guys..." That lie is always told when he's with her. Jade didn't know what to do at first. Slap the absolute shit out of him, or just cry a river. She devoted herself to him. She did everything in her power to make him hers. She did it all just for him to be a cunt to her.

"Then let me call them to ask them what you did." Jade snaps as she is done with all the lies.

"Can't you just get off my back?!" Sam shouts back as he is ready to raise her hand at her.

"Can you just be a man and tell me you were with her," Jade screams back as she is holding the promise ring that he gave her a month ago.

"Jade, no," Sam says as he holds her hands. Sam notices that they are cold. He looks at the window to see it was partially open to reveal an admirable view of London.

"Sam, just let go of me. You can bring that girl over because I'm not taking it anymore. You can bring all the girls from the club, and here I am, Waiting for you. Waiting to start the day off right. The first day we are moving in together." Jade declares as she takes it off.

"I won't do this anymore. take it back and give it to that skank."

"Jade," Sam shouts as she sees her leave with her luggage and suitcase.

"Goodbye," Jade says as she pushes some buttons on the elevator. She watches as Sam makes his way to the elevator, but before he could say some more nonsense. The elevator door closes, leading her to the bottom floor.

She is silent and does not want to break down in front of all these people. With all the problems going on in her life. She wants to know. She was about to be out the door when someone grabbed her hand. She was about to swing at whoever grabbed her arm but it wasn't Sam. She looks to see a woman with blonde hair... Blue eyes...

"Do you need help with this?" She asks as she points to the suitcase.

"It's alright." Jade lies as she continues her way to find a taxi.

"I'm sorry for what happened," she says as Jade stops. Jade looks up before looking at the woman who had a dog with her.

"I'm sorry about the breakup. Do you like ice cream?" She says as Jade smiles. No one and she means no one has offered a snack while she was still here with him. Heck, he never made anything special for her.

"I can see that you were never a betrayer," she says.

"How do you know all of this? Shocks me to see you can tell what I am and who I am."

"It's not hard. You have on a beautiful red dress with red heels so I'm guessing you were making dinner for something special, correct?"

"Who are you?" Jade says already forgetting about Sam and his side dish shit.

"Edwards. Perrie Louise Edwards,"

"Perrie, as in Pez? The girl who won the last X-Factor last year? What is she doing here?" Jade stood still as she gawked at how beautiful Perrie looked. Even if she lost the last X-Factor to her. She is glad she made acquaintances with her.

"The one and only,"

"I've missed you!" Jade rushes to drop everything in her hands to hug her tight.

"So what's happening in your life, Perrie."

"Well, you know that. I'm just visiting around and helping where I can." Perrie spoke as she held Jade's right hand in hers. "I can show your broken heart that there is still hope."

Jade blushes bright red as Perrie smirks, "and by that-"

"Go on an ice cream date with me. I know you have no one. I have no one. Who is going to mind?" Perrie expresses as she grabs Jade's suitcase. "By letting me take half of your problems."

"Perrie," Jade says smiling.

"I know how to make someone happy because I would never want to betray a heart that has already been betrayed."

"Eh?" Jade says as she didn't understand Perrie.

"Your heart has taken a lot of hits these past few years, hasn't it."

"Sorta."

"With your 'boyfriend' giving you that stupid promise ring when in reality he's married to that girl already..." Perrie grabbed Jade's things. "I know how it feels, dear."

"Come on. I'll take you to get that ice cream and you can come back to us since Sam was tearing us apart. Starting by giving you false hopes of love." Perrie says as she takes one suitcase of Jade's.

"What do you mean coming back?"

"Join me. I'm planning on making a quartet with two other girls that were near the semi-finals on the X-Factor."

"Oh my gosh! Yes please!" Jade kisses Perrie's cheek out of pure ecstasy. Walking side to side, they made it to the ice cream vendor. Perrie paid for the ice cream cone that Jade wanted to have. Chocolate and vanilla go together like Perrie and Jade.