Perrie's Pizzeria

This is Perrie's Pizzeria; Jade and Jesy oneshot.
*+*

As Jade was looking at the clock and the door. She was almost out of work. Just a little insight. She works at a pizza place. Just three more minutes until she can leave. Just then her boss, Perrie comes over. "Hey, Jade...." She says dragging out her name a bit too long.

"Yes?" Jade asks about to put her name in to leave. I swear. If this is about what happened in Panama. I-

"Can you go and do one last delivery?" Ms. Edwards says.

"Oh. Yeah. Then I'm off. Right?" Jade says as she nods.

"Alright. Where is this one?" She asks Perrie.

"Ehhh....... Near Nelson's....... and Pinnock's Mansion...." She says still with the holding out note.

"Wait. Wait. Nelson aNd Pinnocks. Those famous girls that live here. IN Paris!" Jade shouts as Perrie nods. "Oh my God!!!!"

"Calma. Calma!" Perrie shouts back.

"Okay. Okay. This is Jesy Nelson were talking about." Jade says.

"More like this is your creepy stalker coming to get ya," Perrie says.

"More like coming for that arse," Niall says coming over.

Perrie and I gasp as the leprechaun was here. "What?" He says. "I thought I could join in."

"Ah! We got ya." Perrie says pulling the lad into the hug.

"Alright. So I should be going right?" Jade ask.

"Ja. Go." Perrie says as she gives me the address.

As Jade was entering her car, someone was coming over. "Hey, Perrie told me to tag 'long," Niall says going on the passenger side.

"Alright... Le go!" Jade says as she drives all the way to HUNsome street.

"Play some songs will ya Gold Carrier," Jade says as Niall hits the play on some random CD. Some passion song came on.

"What is this?" Jade ask. "Rock?"

"No... some random Brazilian song. Meh. Let's play some Bebe Rexha!" Niall shouts as I shake my head.

"Last hurrah..." Jade hear Niall shout as he was screaming the lyrics to the song by her.

"This Niall is gold and is to never been BLOCKED and or DELETED," Jade says as she stops. She looks up before fixing how she looks.

"How do I look?" She asks Niall.

"Honey. You look fabulous!" Niall says doing some weird stuff.

"Kay... I'm going to go before I become like you." Jade says as she grabs the pizza boxes.

She walks up to the house before ringing the doorbell.

"Who is it?" A very manly name shouts.

"The pizza girl from Perrie's Pizzeria," Jade says.

Then a very high pitch scream comes after before the door was open to reveal a very good looking guy with a pink scarf with a tiara on his head.

"Hi. Jade right." He asks.

"Yes sir," Jade says.

"Who's the boy?" Liam says looking at Niall.

"My coworker..." Jade says.

"Nice. Bring him in." Liam says.

"What?" Jade says.

"You can come in! Bring the pizza and the boy!" Liam shouts as he walks inside to where the others are at.

"Oookkkaaayyy..." Jade says dragging out the okay. She looks at Niall before doing it.

"Hey, Niall. They want us to join them." Jade says as Niall looks at the house before at his phone.

"What for?" Niall asks as he looks at Jade.

"A party or something else," Jade says getting the pizza.

"I'm in. If it has pizza. I'm in. I only like parties if they have attractive guys, food, and not too loud music!" Niall shouts as he comes out of the car.

"So..." Niall says looking at the house.

"C'mon," Jade says dragging him to the house.

Jade knocks on the door again, and again the brunette boy answers it.

"Come on in!" Liam says pulling us all in. Especially Niall.

"Ooo. Hello!" Leigh shouts as she was seen on one of the couches.

"Hi..." Jade says looking around the big house.

"So uh. Why are we still here?" Jade ask.

"For fun and to finish the pizza. It's just us three not the five of us." A voice says from above.

"Jesy!" Liam shouts.

"What?" Jesy says.

"Hi..." Liam says before running away from the living room after he came back to get Niall and dragged him away.

"Sorry about them," Jesy says coming down the stairs with her outfit looking like this.

"Hi, the names Jesy Nelson, This is Leigh-Anne, and that's Liam Payne. Leeyum!" She shouts after him.

"What?"

"Come on," Jesy says giving him a pizza box.

"Niall!" Jade says seeing her best friend drooling over the man in front of him.

"Sorry bout him," Jade says.

"Don't be. At least the pizza place sent their good looking ones this time." Leigh says as she gets a box and goes to the living room to continue watching some Spanish drama show.

"So what's your name, pretty face," Jesy says.

"Jade Thirlwall."

"You probably heard my name from Liam didn't ya?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Scuse me?"

"Are ya dating anyone?" Jesy asks again.

"No."

"Let me take you out on a date then."

"What?"

"A date mate. that's what she said."

"Oh no. You can go to one of the popular boys around here."

"Nah, they seem too ambitious."

"But you are cute as a button. Now here deliver this to Perrie." She says giving Jade a small note that has a rosie sent on it.

"Aight," Jade says about to leave.

"Now where's the fun in that"

"What-"

Jesy comes over to give Jade a small kiss on the cheek.

"Come back later and maybe receive a tip," Jesy says giving a wink to Jade before going up the stairs to where a Niall and Liam are at.

Jade just walks out of the house to slide down the door, unaware that the letter is actually meant for her to open since Perrie told Jesy that Jades a bit too snoopy around letters.

"Don't open it." "Open it." Her mind kept telling her to open it so she did.

Out came out five hundred dollars and a note.

"Dear Jade, I probably sound like some nerd writing this because you already left but here it is. The day you started working was the day you also spilled water on my tank top. Your boss, Perrie was going to fire you when I stepped in. I noticed the aura of noob around you. but since that day, your smile is what I dreamed to see every day and night of my life. Sincerely Yours truly, Jessica Louise Nelson."

"Holy shit!"