Troublemaker

This is Troublemaker; Alex and Perrie; and Jade and Jed oneshot.
*+*

Perrie is walking to her school for prom night. She didn't have a date. She just went with her best friend in life, Jade Thirlwall. It was going to be prom night soon, and many of the jocks asked both the ladies for a hand to the prom, but they rejected them cause they didn't know that they both loved the school's scoundrels. The troublemakers are real douchebags to women, but they are also to teachers. These two don't know their true story. Jade fell in love with Jed Oxlade-Chamberlain, the brother of Alex. At the same time, Perrie fell in love with Alex.

Perrie looks around her room before putting on the blue strapless dress. She looks around before putting on perfume, make-up, earring, rings, and a necklace. She looks at herself as she looks over at Jade to see if she is ready. Since they didn't want to go to prom with some loser like Jacob or Henry, they decided to go with each other. It wasn't odd for a gay couple to go to prom. It was common at their school.

As they walked in, they went directly to the dance floor to dance.

Eu gosto é daquele cafajeste
(I like that troublemaker)

Perrie dances before noticing the familiar boy leaning by the wall. She shrugs; hopefully, Jade sees it. Jade looks over.

"They're here!" Perrie squeaks as she looks over to see them both talking. That's when three of the popular boys come over.

Aquele que não liga
(The one who doesn't call)

"Hello, Edwards." One of them says as they hold Perrie's hand. Perrie looks down before noticing she doesn't love holding boys' hands who aren't Alex. She snatches her hand away before glaring at them.

"Don't grab my hand." She seethes at them before walking away, with Jade not too far from her. They decide to walk over to the two troublemakers.

E que não me merece
(And doesn't deserve me)

"Hello... Alex. Jed." She sweetly says as she stands in front of them. They allowed these two to stare them down like they were objects.

"Hello... Perrie. Jade." Alex says as he smiles. 'This is the first time a girl walked up to them without saying a dare!' Ales thinks as he looks over at his brother, who is drooling over the girl in gold.

"So where are you two lovely's dates?" Jed asks as he holds Jade's hand.

"Well, you see, we don't like dating those typical boys who are always cheating every time you don't look. Perrie and I love troublemakers, and would you look at that." Jade says as she holds up her hand to show Jed and Jade's hands are intertwined. Alex stands straight before asking for Perrie's hand.

Eu gosto é daquele cafajeste
(I like that troublemaker)

"Would you like to dance?" Alex asks as he is shy for once. He is in front of the most gorgeous girl he ever met.

"Sure!" Perrie smiles as they walk overhand and hand to the dance floor.

For about three songs, they danced until some girls thought of an idea to dump fruit punch on Perrie and Jade. Alex and Jed both have a look of scared. Those girls always ruin their chances of meeting the one. They are constantly bugging them to no end. Alex thought of an idea before taking off his shirt, don't worry. He had a white undershirt. He quickly hands his coat to Perrie, who generously takes it. Jed takes his dress coat off and hands it to Jade.

The girls who dumped the fruit punch are getting hate from other people because now they have to drink generic water. Alex decided to take Perrie and Jade home where they could shower and change since the fruit punch was getting dry and was causing many complications with their dress.

Só que tem um porém
(But there's a catch)

Perrie and Jade were walking with Alex and Jed when they were picked up. Alex had the idea to carry these lovely ladies' bridal style.

Todos eles não sabem
(They don't know)

Perrie giggles as she snuggles closer to Alex. Jade does the same as she puts her hands around Jed.

O que eu gosto mesmo
(What I really like)

They all get into Alex's car as they drive off to the Oxlade-Chamberlain's home.

É de amor forçado
(Is forced love)

When they got home, Perrie immediately is tackled by Alex kissing her. Jade aw's before she received a kiss on the cheek by Jed. Jed loves to tease girls. Jade rolls her eyes before kissing Jed. Afterward, the boys decided to leave the ladies to change while they prepare their new outfit, in which their sister helped pick it out. The night is filled with watching movies to no end and telling the funniest stories ever. Perrie even told them how she loved how they caused so much trouble but this time, they didn't even cause trouble because they saw them and knew they either have to man up or they'll remain troublemakers without a true lover. Perrie and Jade fell in love with these troublemakers because of how happy they are when they made pranks, jokes, and problems.