Return Of The Candy Apples

"So, I was at the front desk hanging out with Sarah, when I heard Gianna talking about a new girl who is coming to audition for the ALDC," Riley comments as she, Maddie, Nia, and I all sit in the viewing room.

"Did she mention names?" Maddie asks.

"No, but she's coming to audition in two weeks." Riley answers, "I think she said November 16, or something like that."

"Mystery girl." Nia comments.

"Another mystery girl." I correct, "Riley, do you know about a seven-year-old girl called Madison?"

"That has brown hair?" Maddie adds.

"What kind of question is that?" Riley asks.

"We just have been trying to figure out who it is because Maddie said that Kenzie talked about her, but we asked her and she forgot completely," Nia explains.

"I literally only know four Madisons." Riley turns to Maddie, "And you're one of them."

"The mysterious little Madison is going to drive us insane," I comment.

"I think that we will find out when we least expect it." Maddie says, "But we should focus on the girl who's coming to audition."

"If she has an audition that has Gianna interested, she must be good." Nia points out.

"Really good." Riley adds, "She said that both Abby and she will be there. James will also be there."

"Are we getting a dance prodigy?" I ask.

"Don't know," Nia says.

We then see Abby enter studio "A".

"It's time." Maddie stands up, "Let's forget about mystery girls for now."

The three of us go down to studio "A" while Riley enters the dancer's den.

"I want to start off talking a little bit about dance troupe, in Greensboro, North Carolina." Abby says, "That was not the group in Lake Tahoe that just won a national championship." Miss Abby starts pyramid, "Obviously, cute still works in the Carolinas."

I looked over to Kenzie, who was trying to hold in a laugh.

"Kendall, you did your solo scared to death." Abby points out, "That face was not an Abby Lee Miller face, that's for certain."

"Well, Abby, that was her first time out." Jill comments.

"Uh, shh, we don't get to talk." Abby tells her, "It's my turn."

It was my turn to hold in a laugh.

"This weekend, we are headed to Columbus, Ohio." Abby announces, "You know who lives in Ohio."

"Candy Apples!" Chloe cheers, being followed by Nia and Paige.

Genevieve: Sour bananas.

"We are going there, and she will be at the competition." Abby continues, "I don't want any squawking between the mothers. You are all on the same team, and we're all gonna take a bite out of that big apple."

We all laughed as Abby revealed the bottom headshot, that was Kendall.

"You are on probation." Abby explains, "That means that I'm watching you like a hawk. Do you understand me?"

Kendall nods in response and Abby reveals the next headshot.

"Mackenzie, I keep giving you little parts. Your dancing is not up to where the rest of the girls are." Abby says, "When Maddie was seven, she could've done the choreography."