Brooke's Turning Point

Brooke

Genevieve   Chloe   Maddie   Mackenzie

Giselle   Paige   Kendall   Nia

Chloe, Maddie, and Kenzie all have solos and everyone is in the group dance except Kenzie.

If there was such thing as a plot, I'd say that the plot for this week is: Brooke wanting to do cheerleading.

How do I know that? The camera crew was talking about how they had to go film at a school after rehearsals for it.

It would be really weird if Brooke left the team, but I'd also like for her to do things that she actually enjoys, so I'm really stuck on whether I'm happy for her or I'd wish she stayed.

The most "dramatic" part of the week was when Abby and Kelly argued about Brooke wanting to try out for cheerleading, so Abby told Nia, Paige, Giselle, Kendall, and I that we weren't going to the competition and scratched the group dance.

It was later back anyways.

~~~

The bus ride to the competition was a little hectic, mainly because we had to re-block the group dance without Brooke. I was also just really tired and wanted to sleep, but Abby had to start talking instead:

"And I'm the one telling you, that Candy Apple lady-- I don't care what she does, she better not beat you 'cause you think I'm mad at Brooke now? Just wait. If that woman wins, Brooke's hide will be hanging on the top of that balcony in that studio."

Talk about being dramatic.

~~~

"All right, girls, remember, this is Starbound. You are their national winners." Abby says as the soloists get ready, "You can't be any less than that, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"Remember, Brooke never existed. They have no idea we're missing a dancer. We cannot, and will not, have little mistakes like that. You cannot afford it this weekend."

We did end up winning after all, so it went well, I think.