The Runaway Mom

"Hollywood Vibe. Last week, you did an okay job. I thought it could have been better." Abby starts off the pyramid, "Moving on, this week, we are going to Fire & Ice. Right here in Pittsburgh, and I have a reputation to uphold. It's much more difficult to walk in and compete against people you know than a bunch of strangers."

Everything goes silent as she reveals the bottom headshot.

"I hate to do this, but, Kendall." Abby announcer, "You are back on probation."

"That's ridiculous, Abby." Jill says, almost immediately, "What more do you want from her?"

As Abby explains, I look over to Kendall, who was trying to stop crying.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jill yells, "You're kidding me, right?!"

"No, she doesn't make the corrections." Abby answers, "I have been telling her, since the audition, about her posture, and it has not improved once."

"I can't even believe it, you know what?" Jill argues, "You should be on probation, not my daughter. I don't even know why I'm here, you had nothing nice to say to her since the second we got here." She continues, "You know what, Abby? She does a lot right."

"She turns like a top, but that's what's good." Abby comments, "I don't need to fix that."

"There's a lot of studios out there who would love what she does right." Jill walks over to Kendall, "And you know what, Abby? We are going to one of those studios."

The two of them then leave studio "A", leaving everyone speechless.

Genevieve: Jill deserves an Oscar for that amazing performance.

Abby continues the pyramid as if nothing had happened, revealing Paige's, Brooke's, and Giselle's headshots.

"Mackenzie. The tricks are stronger. They're better, but you need a few ballet classes." Abby explains and reveals the next headshot, "Next we have Chloe. Once again, nice, clean performance."

She reveals the next headshot.

"Genevieve. You were good on the trio, but I need you to be great. I need for you to be amazing." Abby explains, "I just need for you to go back to the level you were last year."

Nia

Maddie    Genevieve   Chloe     Mackenzie

Giselle   Brooke   Paige   Kendall

"This week, you're gonna be doing a solo." Abby tells Nia, who looks over to her mom with a huge smile, "Holly, she's gonna perform, act and look like a princess. Like I tell everybody else, it's tough getting here. It's even more difficult to stay here."

Holly nods and Abby looks over at me.

"Genevieve, you will be doing the other solo." Abby announces, "It's . . . Musical theater."

I bit my lip as everyone clapped.

"Moving on to the group number." Abby continues, "We are going to do a dance. It's called "Head Over Heels". It's about falling in love and getting married."

Kenzie raises her hand.

"Yes?"

"Aren't I too young to get married?" Kenzie asks.

Everyone laughs in response.

"I think we all are, Kenz." I tell her and look over to Maddie, "Right?"

"Why are you looking at me?" She asks.

"Didn't you marry Justin Bieber a year ago?" I ask.

"Nope." Maddie answers, "It was two years ago."