All's Fair In Love And War

GISELLE

Today was seemingly a beautiful day, no pun intended.

Last week, Broadway Baby, Abby's dog, sadly passed away. To say the woman was absolutely destroyed was an understatement. To try and cheer her up, we all decided to dedicate the group dance to them, but apparently, she'd rather be miserable for the rest of her life rather than admit that we did something good. Instead, we had to perform a whole improv group dance called "Beautiful Day", and we won with it. Nia and Maddie dedicated their solos instead.

When the pyramid started, Abby talked about how lucky we were that the group dance won.

Kelly, however, wasn't all into the idea. "Didn't we win by seven points?"

"I'm not going to deny the fact that you won. That's great." Abby explains. "But, I don't think it was your best performance. The routine had mistakes. Chloe, why would you go out on stage and not do the correct choreography? Everybody else did the choreography I gave them. That's beginning to be a pattern with you, isn't it, Chloe? You're lucky you're even back in this dance studio."

Abby was never going to get tired of criticizing Chloe, would she?

"Paige. You were good. I'm waiting for you to be great. Did you really use your face and get into every single one of those judges' hearts?" Abby reveals. "No. You need to work on that. " She revealed the next headshot. "Kendall. You didn't stick out to me. In your improv, it should have been like, "Ooh, wow, look at that. Who's that?" I didn't do that."

It was just even more confusing.

"Giselle." Abby continues. "You need to work with your improv. Doing the same thing five times in a row isn't improv." She sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

Uh, what about nothing?

Maddie

Annie   Mackenzie   Nia

Brooke   Giselle   Kendall   Paige

Honestly, I loved the reason behind Annie's placement on the pyramid: she was quiet and didn't bother anyone.

Abby has favorites, and while Evie's out of town, Maddie and Annie are the favorites.

"This weekend, we will be traveling to Bernardsville, New Jersey. So, you're going to get kids with amazing technique and killer costumes." Abby announces. "They're going to be strong competitors. Everyone will be in the group dance, except Annie and Mackenzie. The music is entitled "Your Dream Is My Dream", and it's big, and it's grand, and it's a beautiful piece of music."