Out Of The Shadows

MY LIFE SOMEWHAT shifted during the break between filming seasons four and five of the show. Not only I was now back in the teacher's bad graces and made to feel bad about it, and not only was I now spilling out my guts to a licensed therapist once every two weeks, but I now starred in a music video of a quickly on-the-rise pop star that received millions of views in its first twenty-four hours. Overnight, I went from being the hated star of a reality television series that was way past its due date to the young star of Taylor Swift's latest hit.

From there, I was given a one-way ticket to all of the things I could have ever dreamed of. Along with my best friend, we were thrust into the world of celebrities, and before we were even able to realize it, we became the newest tween sensations of Hollywood. We got to mingle with our childhood idols, meet people with shared experiences, and make a name for ourselves outside the place we so desperately wanted to leave behind.

But between then and there, a few things took place.

act v: out of the shadows

or:

genevieve turner is a diamond on the rough, or so she makes herself believe

season 5A

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"I can't believe it– You actually caught me."

"One more time and I might just drop you when we're performing."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

starring

mckenna grace as

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊ GENEVIEVE TURNER

If you help me this time, I swear I'll never ask for anything ever again

paris berelc as

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊ ALEXIS PRICE

I'm out. Just the thought of being locked in a room gives me goosebumps

maddie ziegler as

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊ MADDIE ZIEGLER

I don't know. It's just– It's been happening so much, and it's the same thing that happened with Chloe last year. We both know how that ended

kalani hilliker as

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊ KALANI HILLIKER

Well, we weren't invited either. It would've been pretty cool, though