Round Two!

Ever since they came back, I became rather curious as to why the Buchannan's had disappeared last year. Obviously, I didn't know; I was on Broadway during that time and neither of them contacted me. When I first came back, I noticed their absence, even if I didn't actually point it out and ask some other person who had been at the studio while I wasn't there.

Then, my birthday get-together occurred. Maddie and I always teased the siblings with going by a nickname instead of their actual names which we considered to fit them better. But it wasn't like we expected for them to actually go by their actual names now. No offense, but Riley and Jayden are nearly polar opposites. It was going to take a while for me to get used to the young brunette's new alias.

On the other hand, I think Joshua and Jake aren't that different. Still, when I think of Josh, I think of Josh Brolin or Josh Gad. However, when I think of Jake, I think of the disgrace Jake Gyllenhaal is.

Okay, he has good movies. I'll give him that.

The thing is, maybe the way they looked at each other when Paige questioned everyone changing their nicknames intrigued me even more. There was something else, and if you know me well enough, I eventually give in ― after driving myself insane about it ― and try to find out what lays beneath the surface.

This was a situation that merits that kind of stealth investigation. Or maybe they simply grew tired of being "Jake and Riley" and decided to shake it up as "Joshua and Jayden." Their initials would be JJ.

However, the investigation was put on hold indefinitely ― even before it was even born ― due to something as simple as the reality show I just so happen to be starring in for almost four years now. Normally, I wouldn't have been affected by it at this time, but like we started getting tutored on set, it does affect me now.

After around two hours of working, we were finally allowed to take a break and get ready to start filming. Despite that, the mothers had already spent that time filming some of their scenes. We were then called by Abby to enter studio "A", and I took a little longer than usual to stand in my sport due to Payton having to use crutches and the fact that I stand right next to her.

Our dance teacher was elated about our big win last week, but I wondered if she would acknowledge the other dances. I mean, both Kenzie and Maddie won with their solos and the trio was second. Also, would she talk about Payton's recent injury?

It's Abby. Of course, she's going to do all of that and even more a la Abigale Lee Miller.

"I wish it was a great weekend in Orlando, Florida. Wasn't so great." Abby commented, looking around the room. "I saw some things that I hope to never see again. Did you ever heard that expression, "It's all fun and games till somebody loses an eye?"."

I mean, no one lost an eye. It'd suck if somebody lost an eye-- wait a minute.

Isn't there an expression of something like "eye by eye, tooth by tooth"? I think it's from the Bible or something like that?

I read it in one of my History assignments around two hours ago. Glad something got stuck in my brain.

Abby revealed the bottom headshot, revealing the ― not so shocking face ― of sixteen-year-old Payton Ackerman. "Payton, you have yet to admit that you were fooling around." Oh, she found out. "First, you tripped over the leg of the chair. Then it wasn't the leg of the chair, then it was Kendall's leg--" That one's good. "--But I'm hearing that you were making fun of the ballet routine onstage and you were doing ballet steps, fooling around, and that's how you fell."

The girl was a little behind, but it wasn't that bad. They ended up fourth in the senior category.

"Who are you hearing these stories from?" Leslie questioned, turning her head to look at the teacher while having a frown on her face.