Prologue

Jamal Murray POV:

My name is Jamal and I am in my teens. Young and thriving, I will be the first one to see the first thing in my life so in that case, I'm going to start telling you guys the story of how I got there to Denver Nuggets. And also, how I met the Nuggets Head coach anyways. Let's get to the beginning.

"The Denver Nuggets select, Jamal Murray!" His parents cheered watching their son getting selected by the Denver Nuggets as he walked to the stage to shake the NBA Commissioner's hand. He was glad to be on the team because he was inspired by any former Players from the team. Although, it started on the day that the players had to make Jamal Murray feel at home. The head coach was Michael Malone. "Oh hi you must be Jamal Murray," "Oh yeah that's me," He said. "So what are we doing today?" "Just some conditioning darling and don't you worry, we won't rush the process, so the players and I are here to make you feel at home," "Oh okay, thanks!" "My pleasure, and I'm Michael Malone by the way. The head coach of Denver Nuggets," "Hi Coach pleasure to meet you," Next, they played around with his teammates and yet, Nikola Jokic had a girlfriend Gary Harris who he met when he went to Serbia with family for Vacation.

"So what are your plans this afternoon Jamal?" Michael asks. "Actually, I was doing some other things at my house, so yeah. I've been busy with moving and everything," "Oh okay," Michael said. "Well, If Ever. You can come to my place sometime and I know you think I was a creep, but don't worry, I'm not like that," "Oh okay," He nods. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow," Jamal leaves the practice facility. "See you and drive safe," The voice said. At that moment, Michael Malone started to realize that he can hardly wait to be with Jamal Murray. Wow! I can't wait to date that athlete of mine. He thought to himself.

Later on,

Jamal watches the Hickenloopers show in which it had the preferences of the Golden girls and yet, Jamal laughs at the part where John Hickenlooper complains about the heat coming to the house because he was wearing his mother's shorts while his boyfriend Bill Owens (William Forrester Owens) Sat down on the couch fanning himself. "Yeah tell me about it John. Apparently, it gets really hot in Narberth, PA compared to the ones when we went to Ravello, Italy for our romantic getaway," "I tell you Johnny, It gets hot in Denver too!" Jamal knew what it was like to have a heat getting in the house. The doorbell rings and yet, Jamal opened the door. "Oh hey coach! What are you doing here?" "Oh I came here to visit, so can I come in?" "Sure go ahead," Michael Malone went to him and watched the show with him together.

Michael and Jamal went to each other and said. "Jamal, we only knew each other for a few weeks now and I'm feeling a special connection," "Oh okay, what makes you think of that Coach?" Jamal asked. "Well, actually I was starting to think about it because I had a crush on you," "Oh wow!" Jamal said. "I wasn't expecting that," "I know but I'm thinking of taking you out to dinner tonight and I made a reservation to Cheesecake Factory," "Oh my gosh! I love cheesecake, I always eat that when Mom and I went to the restaurant together," "Okay, it's all settled. Well, I'll pick you up at 7pm, so get ready," "Okay," He replied.

Jamal's family came around to help with the moving their things after coming here all the way from Kitchener. Yet, Jamal hasn't told his parents that he met a Head coach from Denver Nuggets because they would disapprove the relationship of Michael Malone. Thus, Jamal had to do what he can to convince them that he was a very nice guy. Before doing anything else, he had to recharge himself after helping out around the house. Gary Harris, the girlfriend of Nikola Jokic came over to the house and helped out as well along with Nikola Jokic. They were so pleased to have the new teammates helping with the moving and Jamal was finally going to get some rest since his mom told him not to do all the work. What would happen next is Jamal Murray's dinner date with the Head Coach.