Chapter Twenty Two

- Trip to Poland -
Jamal Murray- 5 months pregnant

Preferences: year 2021

Michael Malone- 49 he will turn 50.

Jamal Murray- 24

Warsaw, Poland,
8:30am,

"This is the first trip to Poland with my honey love and my two kids," Michael said excitedly as he walked around the town. "Oh babe, you already know," Jamal said smiling. "Our kids always wanted to go to any places. Besides, I should've gone to Turkey with you when I was pregnant with our Myla," He added. "But we had to stay home because of the game. Yet, you made it feel like we were on vacation," "Of course honey love," Michael replied. "Everything that I dreamed of was the both of us being together and starting a family on our own," In fact, they were always grateful for their love and support that they shared together.

Michael Malone's POV: My pros and cons of dating my own basketball player.

Michael explains to his loved ones about how he dated Jamal since he was drafted by the Denver Nuggets on June 2016 when the NBA draft started. Although, Michael acknowledges that he doesn't take advantage of Jamal, he wanted to start his relationship with him. After getting to know each other for several weeks or so, Jamal becomes pregnant. They were expecting their first child and had the photo that says: Murray-Malone baby coming June 2017. Somehow, Jamal's dad's side of the family were shocked and didn't seem to be happy with Michael being on a relationship with his own player and demanding that Michael should be fired for getting him pregnant. At this point, Jamal had chosen to defend Michael Malone against his father's side of the family. Well in fact, Jamal gave them the benefit of the doubt knowing that Michael was the best partner and a great father to his two kids. He's been there in those times when Jamal had Myla at home and would always have a smile on his face. Also, being able to make it to the birth of their child.

Michael Malone: I remember you were in a lot of pain just to bring our little bundles to the world.

Jamal Murray: well yeah because I spent 8-9 hours being in labor for the baby to come out.

Michael Malone: I know and for the record, you were very brave and knew that you had to stay strong for our babies.

Jamal Murray: but the most painful part was feeling their heads popping out from my birth canal 😵

Michael Malone: it must've hurt really bad isn't it?

Jamal Murray: Yep

Michael Malone: but then this blonde lady was coming to me and asked: wait! You're dating a basketball player. I was like yes! And he's pregnant with my baby. It happened when you were pregnant with our Myla.

Jamal Murray: Oh wow, I didn't think she knew about my pregnancy until I was already at my nine months.

Michael Malone: Yep.

In fact, Jamal was engaged to his longtime partner who happens to be the head coach of the Denver Nuggets, but they were planning to have a wedding before Jamal's due date for the baby to arrive. Well it depends on what Jamal was planning before he gives birth to another baby. Not only that, he was dressed up in a dark green satin nightgown. Myla and Maisy came to their mother's embrace.

Jamal Murray: no matter what happens, you will always be mommy's sweet little angels.

Myla: we love you mommy.

Not only they were still surprised about the fact that Michael was the one that wanted him to have a baby. Someone had called Jamal complicit for defending Michael Malone wondering after Michael did something that the head coach shouldn't do, how come Jamal still defends him? Well he loves him and would always stick by his side. Even his teammates love him like he was their own father figure.