Chapter Four

~ Staying home with Michael Malone ~
Jamal Murray- 8 months and 38 weeks pregnant
(1 week till the baby comes out)

Denver, Colorado
7:00am,

Michael wakes up to see his 8 month pregnant girlfriend sleeping next to him. "Good morning beautiful," Michael said. "Good morning my love," Jamal smiled. "How's our baby doing?" He asked rubbing Jamal's baby bump. "The usual, kicking and moving around," He answered. "Awwwww, that's our little angel right there," Michael decided to take his time off from his coaching duty to care for his pregnant partner. Later on, he brings the teddy bear to Jamal to keep him relaxed and he can take it with him when he's going to have a baby.

"I always know that you always sleep with it when you were a kid and now that you're going to be a mom, I decided to bring it to you," Michael said. Next, they decided to go out to eat. In fact, Michael was explaining to Jamal about the reason why he fell in love with him. Foremost parts, they enjoyed each other's company. Yet, they're about to start their journey together as parents. (Dude! I could picture them in my head right now 🥺🥺. Even if Jamal and Michael Malone will have a baby on their own. Note; it's just a fanfiction so yeah.) Plus, Michael Malone plans to marry Jamal when their baby turns one or two or yet, if Jamal becomes pregnant with a second baby.

However, there were times Jamal's family sides were very unhappy with the way Michael had a relationship with his own player. Jamal denies the rumors that he was in a relationship with his own head coach. Plus, he loved him no matter what. "I know you think I was a young athlete, but he loves me no matter what and he's the father of my baby," He said. Only his teammates understood that he can date anyone else. "I'm sorry that you felt that way about me having a relationship with you babe," Jamal told Michael Malone. "I didn't know if I would be able to be there," "Hey, it's okay." He said. "Besides, I have a surprise for you,"

Next, Jamal goes to the other room where they have the nursery room set up for you. "Did you just set up the room for our baby?" "Yes and for us to start a family on our own," He replied. "That is why I wanted for us to have the room for our little bundle," After he set up the room for their baby, they were at the backyard relaxing together. Whenever Michael goes to the coaching seminars, Jamal makes a cup of coffee for him and they ended up sharing a kiss together. Afterwards, he gets home to surprise him with the flowers and belly rubs.

"How would you like to have dinner together and watch a movie at home?" He asked. "I'd love that," Jamal nods and they watched a movie together. Somehow, they were both asleep while watching a movie in the living room. "So Jamal, let me put you to bed," he and Michael went to the master bedroom. On their nights together, he finds his way to make sure his pregnant girlfriend doesn't feel all alone. Michael Malone admitted that Jamal is not just his player, he's his soon to be wife.

Michael Malone: So Jamal, where do you want to have a baby at? Do you want to have a baby here at home or hospital?

Jamal Murray: I was thinking, I wanted to do it in the hospital because I wanted the doctors and nurses to help me out with the baby.

Michael Malone: Okay, but are you sure that you don't want do the home birth here? It will be better, so that I can help you and manage your pain here.

Jamal Murray: How can I say no to home birth?

Michael Malone: I know right? I wanted to make sure that you'll be feeling comfortable and be pain free when our baby comes out.

At this point,

Michael rubs Jamal's baby bump once again and talks to his unborn baby girl. "Don't give your mommy Jamal a hard time, just give him the strength that he needs, so that he can deliver you safely," "Babe, it's okay. I'm sure she will take after her mommy," Jamal laughed. In some cases, Michael wanted Jamal to feel comfortable when he is due to give birth to their baby girl. Perhaps, Michael Malone's family adored Jamal so much. They were giving out a lot of baby items like clothes, toys, diapers, changing stations and many items that they need.