Chapter Seven

{Jamal Murray & Michael Malone- Day in a life as the first time parents}

Myla- 2 months old
Denver, Colorado
8:30am

Jamal and Michael were at their home bonding with their two month old daughter Myla. Yet, Michael was afraid that he would lose his job as a head coach because did something that he wasn't supposed to. "I'm scared that I would lose my job as a head coach because I got you pregnant Jamal," He said. "I mean, I know that you wanted to date someone from your team, but I wanted to be with you. I wanted to be with the person that's younger than me and I know it had to be you," Michael convinced Jamal to be with him. "Plus, we decided to have a baby together, so you gave me a baby," He placed a kiss on Jamal's forehead.

Myla started coughing out the mucus from her mouth. "Wow! Good girl!" Michael said as he wiped the floor with the disinfecting wipes. After she coughed up the mucus, Jamal gave her the medicine to get rid of the infection in her airways and managed to make the most out of their lives without any problems. Not only that Jamal describes the toughest part when he was in labor with Myla knowing that he had to push as hard as he could. In fact, Michael gave him a credit for staying strong no matter how painful it was for Jamal to give birth to their little bundle. Although, Michael had plans for Jamal. He wanted Jamal to have more kids with him. Even when his pregnancy was healthy and other things, he would always dreamed of being a mother to Michael Malone's kids.

Michael Malone's POV:

Having Jamal Murray as my girlfriend was the best part of my life and he is a great player and a mother to my baby. Although, I always tell him that no matter what happens, I will always be there for him. Perhaps, I can bring him to work when I return to my coaching duties. Hopefully I don't get fired afterwards because I love my job. I know for a fact that Nikola Jokic may be Jamal's love interest, but I wanted to ask Nikola the permission just to have Jamal as my wife before he takes him away from me. Somehow, he doesn't do that since he waits for him so that he and Nikola can be together as a couple. Certainly, Nikola would be a stepfather to Myla. I love my Jamal so much and he's been the love of my life since he was drafted by the Denver Nuggets.

Later on,

Jamal brings Myla with him to visit Michael Malone. "Hi there Mylie-Poo," Michael holds his 2 month old daughter in his arms. Somehow, Adam Silver comes in and saw Myla at the office desk. Yet, Michael didn't want Adam to know that he got Jamal pregnant. Well of course, he had to keep it a secret.

Adam Silver: So I heard that Myla is here with you right?

Michael Malone: yep.

Adam Silver: I see.

Michael Malone: and she's the bubbly little girl that you always want to play with.

Adam Silver: Ah I see.

Michael Malone: well are you going anywhere?

Adam Silver: no just came here to stop by.

Michael Malone: Oh okay.

Myla comes in to play along with Adam Silver who happens to be the NBA Commissioner.

Adam Silver: Don't worry Myla, I'm sure we have plans together. By the way where's the mom of the baby?

Michael Malone: He's at home right now.

Adam Silver: Oh okay, anyways I'll let you get back to your thing.

Michael Malone: Okay.

Adam leaves and returns to the headquarters.

Michael Malone: I thought he'd leave.

Jamal returns to the office where he was hiding behind the corners of the room.

Jamal Murray: what the? I thought I heard something.

Michael Malone: I know, oh and how about you can go home and rest, I'll take care of the coaching stuff.

Jamal Murray: are you sure?

Michael Malone: yes I'm sure, I'll drop you off.

Michael knew he had to send him home along with Myla.

Author's note:

How will Adam Silver react to Michael Malone when he finds out that Jamal had a baby with his own head coach? Tell me what you think- Jessica