Chapter Thirty Two

*Bringing Myla, Maisy and Jacob to the Media Day*
Jamal Murray- 5 months pregnant

Denver, Colorado
3:00pm,

Myla, Maisy and Jacob decided to go with their parents for the Nuggets media day, but the most adorable part was that they were saying that their mother is the point guard for the Denver Nuggets. Somehow, Michael had been feeling nervous to admit that their teammate was having a baby with the head coach. Although, they understood that they were there to support the couple and the kids. Nikola would've chosen to date Jamal, so that he and him can have a family on their own.

Nikola Jokic: you could've dated me instead of our head coach Jamal, so that you and me can have children together.

Jamal Murray: I know that bud.

Myla: Uncle Nikola.

Maisy: Hi Auntie Mike.

Jacob: Auntie Peyton.

"Hello there kids," his teammates greeted the kids as Jamal caught up with them. In fact, Michael Malone would always plan on joining them alongside the rest of the team. Jamal felt the need to make sure that his teammates didn't turn their backs on him after finding out about the pregnancy. However, there were times that Michael Malone was controlling towards Jamal. Jamal was planning to file a divorce from his husband, but wasn't able to because he knew that he loved him. Michael was acting erratic since Jamal got pregnant with his first baby, but ended up having the soft personality when he gave birth to a girl. In that case, Jamal ended up having a talk with his husband before they went for a photo shoot. Myla, Maisy and Jacob were there with them.

Jamal Murray: babe, I don't understand why you were controlling towards me.

Michael Malone: I know because I was stressed out after the game and I had no idea why I took it out on you.

Jamal Murray: Babe, is that how you treat your pregnant wife like this? I am carrying our child in my womb.

Michael Malone: I know honey love, I'm sorry.

He hugged him and whispered. "It's okay babe," He smiled. "What's important is that we have each other and our babies,"

Myla: Mommy, is everything okay?

Jamal Murray: Yes Mylie Poo, everything is fine. Your mommy and daddy are just having a chat.

Myla: Oh okay.

Maisy: Daddy, don't get upset with mommy. He didn't do anything.

Michael Malone: I know Maisy poo, I'm sorry.

Jamal Murray: Babe, let's get the photo shoot started for the Nuggets media day.

Next, they were having their photos taken together. Although, they were amazed about Jamal wearing the Nuggets uniform even when the baby bump was protruding from his uniform. Perhaps, his teammates gathered around to be in the media day photo shoot with the kids. After the media day, he comes to tell his husband that he will walk Myla to school.

Michael Malone: I'm going to the road games tomorrow, will you be okay with walking Myla and picking her up from school?

Jamal Murray: yes babe.

Michael Malone: okay honey love.

3 days later,

Jamal wakes up to make the baby milk for Jacob as he was getting ready to walk Myla to school. Yet, his husband was away somewhere on the road games in which it would be a moment for Jamal to be a full time mom. The first thing he would do is to bring Myla to have a bath, but Myla didn't like the baths. "Mommy, why are you giving me a bath?" She asked. "I want daddy to give me a bath," "Your daddy Michael is in the road games Mylie-Poo, that's why mommy has to shower you, so that you can be ready for school," She groans, but decided to get ready for school.

Afterwards, Jamal walked Myla to school along with Maisy and Jacob. "See you later mommy," Myla said before going to the classroom. He goes back home with Maisy and Jacob and decided to help around the house. It was a challenge feeling like a single mother when it comes to his husband being away for the road games. Jamal was starting to miss his husband who would have come home from the game just to surprise him, being the best father and then helping him out when he went through 10+ hours of labor just to welcome their little bundles to the world.

Even at the PTA meeting

Jamal rubbed his 5 month pregnant belly in circles while attending the meeting with Myla's teacher. Mrs. Jones was amazed about Myla's reading comprehension and other subjects. "I can't say that I'm surprised that Myla's reading comprehension, writing and math skills have been so much better since you helped her study," She smiled. "Yes and that's why I helped her read and write Mrs. Jones. Plus, I was thinking of Enrolling Maisy, so that she and Myla can go along for the school activities," "I see," She nodded. "I would love to have Maisy in my class," When they were at the meeting, Michael Malone comes home to surprise his wife.

Jamal Murray: Babe, I thought you'd be there for three days.

Michael Malone: I know, but I really miss you so much babies.

Jamal Murray: It wasn't the same without you babe.

Michael Malone: I know honey love. Let's go home and I'll make you something to eat.

They went home as they were eating at home together. In that case, Jamal is planning to enroll Maisy sometime after he gives birth to a fourth baby.

A/N: I know some of the reader had suggested that Jamal and Michael Malone will have a boy, but I was thinking in the story, can he have another girl instead or boy? What do you think? Let me know in the comments. Aside from home birth, do you want Jamal to have a baby in the hospital or stick to home birth?