Chapter Twelve

*Jamal Murray POV: What's it like to have the one year old girl and being 5 months pregnant with a second baby*

Plot: Michael Malone goes on the coaching duties as he leaves Jamal and Myla alone at their home in Denver, Colorado

Denver, Colorado.
7:30am,

"Breakfast is ready!" Jamal calls Michael Malone to start his day with the breakfast that he would love to eat especially waffles, pancakes and other food that he would enjoy. Yet, he makes a cup of coffee for him before he leaves for the game. "Thank you honey love," "Anytime Michael," Jamal said sitting down to eat together. Myla was sitting on the high chair but ends up eating on her own. Somehow, Jamal would feel like a single mom because he had to be by himself at their home. Although, Jamal can think of taking his one year old daughter to Kitchener with him.

Michael Malone: so what are your plans?

Jamal Murray: actually, I'm going to Kitchener and take Myla with me.

Michael Malone: sounds like a plan, at least Myla wants to go to her mommy's hometown.

Jamal Murray: yep. Otherwise, the neighbor's daughter will be looking after our house while I go to Kitchener with Myla.

Michael Malone: No problem.

Before Michael left, he waits for the car as he comes to him.

Michael Malone: I'll see you around then?

Jamal Murray: Yep.

Jamal and Michael shared a kiss together before he leaves for the Home court and the game. Michael watches Jamal at the front porch where he would wave his girlfriend a farewell before he left for the Denver Nuggets game.

{ 1 week later }

Jamal takes Myla to Kitchener to hang out with the family. Somehow, he wanted to convince to his father that everything was fine and Roger calmed down after Jamal had confirmed to him that Michael is a wonderful man. "I'm sorry for the way that I acted, It's just that I was worried for you," "Hey it's okay dad, I'm sure I can handle it just fine. Not to mention, I'm having another baby," Everyone had supported Jamal towards his second pregnancy.

"At least, having the one year old and being pregnant with another baby was the best thing that's ever happened," He told them. Later on, Jamal takes his one year old daughter with him along with the family. In the meantime, Myla would be squealing and giggling just like any infant would do. In the meantime, he was the best mother that any child could ever ask for. Yet, Roger goes to the other side where Jamal was laying in his room alongside Myla. "Dad, I know that you're upset about Michael Malone, but I am pregnant with another baby and I wanted to have a family,"

"I know, but Jamal. What was the reason you got pregnant with your own head coach's baby?" He asked worriedly. "You've been through so much especially your pregnancy and childbirth. I know you have had some painful experiences of giving birth," "Dad, I'm fine. Don't worry about me," Jamal said. "I mean I'm a mother now and I wanted to have more children with him," He calmed down after realizing that his son was already a mother to Myla and is expecting another baby.

Master bedroom,
Denver, Colorado
9:00pm,

"In case you're wondering why your mom and dad's side of the family didn't approve of my relationship with you," Michael explained about how Jamal's family sides didn't like the way that the head coach was dating his own player. "I mean I know that I'm not allowed to date an NBA player but it's just that I always have feelings for you. Perhaps, I always wanted to have a relationship with you," "Oh I see," Jamal said after Michael found out his mom and dad's side were not happy with the way that he dated his own player.

One thing that Jamal had admitted that he became pregnant with his own head coach's baby. It was a shocker to his extended family, but his teammates and his little brother understood that it was fine for him to be in a relationship with someone. Jamal and Michael Malone started dating on September 2016 and after 3 weeks of getting to know each other, they were expecting their first child together and they overcame the challenges altogether before their baby's arrival. Well Myla did have a facial features like her mom since she was born.

Myla: Mommy.

Jamal Murray: Bummer, Myla's awake.

Myla: sorry Mommy I was cold.

Michael Malone: no worries, your mommy will keep you warm.

Myla: Okay.

When he placed the blanket on Myla, he noticed Jamal was already asleep with their 2 year old daughter. "Awwww my sweethearts," He thought to himself knowing that it felt very good for them to be back home.