Chapter Fifteen

*Meeting Maisy Murray-Malone*
This will contain a live birth and big baby

Jamal Murray- 9 months and 39 weeks pregnant
Denver, Colorado
8:00pm

Jamal will attempt to do the unassisted birth for the first time without the midwife present. However, this is very challenging for him to go through the stages of labor, so his grandmother and his dad will help him out with the delivery. "Are you sure you wanted to do the unassisted delivery?" Michael asked. "Yes I'm sure babe, I'll be fine without a midwife," He embraces his pregnant girlfriend.

Michael Malone: I know what you mean about having a baby without a midwife, it's just that I'm worried about our baby that's all.

Jamal Murray: I know that. I mean, I wanted to try it without the midwife.

Jamal wiped the tears on his face.

Michael Malone: I'm so sorry honey love, I really do. I care about you, Myla and our baby in your belly. Oh and before we do anything, can I give you a kiss right now?

Jamal Murray: sure.

Michael kissed Jamal on the lips. "I love you so much! I would never replace the love that I have for my Jamal and no one can take him away from me because he's going to be my wife and he's the mother to my kids," He laughs. "Oh Michael, I'm going to be your wife eventually," Michael found it cute when Jamal had told him that he will be his wife.

15 minutes later,

Jamal sat on the birthing ball resting his arms on the bed. Myla goes to Jamal and hugs him. "Myla, encourage your mommy to push," Michael Malone told his two year old daughter. "Push Mommy, Push," Myla said giving her mom a Pat on the back. "Awwww you're so sweet," Jamal smiled. "I'll look after our Mylie Poo," Michael said. "Okay babe," He nodded. "Do you need anything else?" "I'm fine babe, but can I spend time with our Myla before the baby comes out?" Michael takes Myla to the master bedroom just to have their 2 year old daughter bond with her mom.

Myla: Mommy look, I show you my teddy bear.

Her mom smiled when Myla did her best to comfort her. "How about we watch Bluey Mylie-Poo?" Michael suggested. They were watching Bluey on TV in the living room. Michael took a picture of them and posted it on his Story: My two loves 😍. To make their moments more meaningful, Michael's family sides were amazed.

Michael's Uncle: Is that Jamal?

Michael Malone: Yes, he's my girlfriend.

Michael's Uncle: Oh wow, he looks so beautiful. Is he pregnant?

Michael Malone: Yes.

Michael's Aunt: Awwww he's so precious, I figured he's the mother to my grandniece. Tell him I said hi and don't forget to send pics when the baby is born.

Michael Malone: Okay.

Michael's Aunt: how is he doing?

Michael Malone: He's doing alright, despite of the on and off contractions, but I feel anxious because Myla's going to be a big sister. Jamal's doing the home birth. He wanted to do the unassisted delivery, but I told him that he needs to have a midwife.

Michael's Aunt: I see. I hope the delivery will be smooth for him. Wish I was there to help him with the birth.

Michael Malone: I hope so too and yep.

9:30pm,

Michael Malone placed the pillows on the bed where he would feel comfortable laying down and keeping Jamal relaxed to breathe through the contractions. In most instances, Myla joins in where Jamal would sit down and said. "Mommy, are you going to be okay? I don't want you to go Owwie," "I'll be fine Mylie-Poo. Mommy's giving himself some time for his body for the birth of your baby sister," He whispered. For instance, Jamal clings on to Michael describing about the visualization of how the skeleton would push the baby out. "That's going to be me babe, but I'm nervous," He said. "It will be alright honey. You know I made a promise that we will have more children together, just like when you had Myla," Jamal agrees and snuggles next to Michael and Myla.