Chapter Twenty

Maisy Turns one
July 11, 2020
Denver, Colorado
12:00pm,

Today was the special day for Maisy to turn one, but it felt like yesterday when she was ready to come out to be welcomed in the world. Well let's get back on the day when Maisy was ready to be born.

(Flashbacks)

He pushed through the pressure. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Amazing honey love! You're doing great! Now push for me," Michael cheered. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" "hsnan ya jamal, alraas khariju. sayakun hadha 'akthar 'iylaman hayth yataeayan ealayk aldaght ealaa alkatifayn wasa'ashab albaqi bieinayatin. (Okay Jamal, the head is out. This is going to be more painful since you have to push for the shoulders and I'll pull the rest out carefully.)," When she was preparing to pull the baby out, Jamal pushed for the shoulders, but ended up screaming and crying. "I know, I know Honey love. She's coming out now," Sylvia's mom rotated the baby's body slowly along with Sylvia. "It's going to be alright. Just hang in there," He ended up letting out a loud yell until he heard the sound of a baby crying.

"It's a girl!" His grandmother held the baby and placed on his belly as his father films the video of Jamal holding the newborn close to his chest. The baby lets out a high pitched cry of a new life. "You did it honey love, I'm so proud of you," Michael smiled planting a kiss on Jamal's lips. "I can tell that it was a very hard birth huh?" Jamal was at his loss for words realizing that he birthed a nine pound baby.

Jamal Murray: Babe, I didn't expect that our second baby would be heavier compared to Myla.

Michael Malone: I know. It's okay, she's here now.

(End of flashbacks)

"It feels like yesterday when our little Maisy was born," Michael said smiling. "I know right babe and look at her now, she's turning one year old," Jamal chuckles. "Awwww look at Maisy Poo, she's not so little anymore," Even Myla greeted her baby sister a happy birthday.

Myla: Happy birthday Maisy.

Maisy starts giggling.

Even his teammates on zoom had greeted her a happy birthday.

"Happy Happy Birthday little girl," His teammates called her on zoom using Michael Malone's laptop. "Auntie Mike Loves you so much," Mike said. "And Uncle Nikola too," He said. (Note: in case you're wondering what could've happened if Jamal wasn't dating a head coach, he would've dated Nikola Jokic and his teammates, but oh well.)

Not only did they greet the little girl a happy birthday, Jamal and Michael expressed their gratitude and thanks for greeting Maisy a Happy Birthday. Yet, they were both very grateful for their support even when Jamal's father sides of the family didn't approve of their relationship and pregnancy.

Michael Malone POV: Asking Jamal if he wanted to have another baby.

After the birthday party of Maisy,

Michael asks Jamal if he wanted to have another baby. However, Jamal knew he didn't want to go through the painful process of childbirth because of his fear of giving birth, but he knew he had to be brave and even with the fear of childbirth, Jamal can still consider wanting to have another baby. They were in the master bedroom watching a movie together while Myla and Maisy were asleep in the kids room.

Michael Malone: Honey love?

Jamal Murray: yeah babe?

Michael Malone: so I was thinking if we could have another baby?

Jamal Murray: okay.

Michael Malone: so what do you think? Do you think you could start making another baby?

Jamal Murray: babe I thought you'd never ask haha, but sure we can do that. By the way, I stopped using the birth control, so that we can go through the process of conceiving a baby.

Michael Malone: that's good. Let's make this happen.

Jamal Murray: let's do this!

The first nights they would do was to cuddle and make out. (Heads up: make sure to have a Jisoo and Holy Water because things are about to get very hot.)

Michael Malone: remember what happened when I knocked you up

Jamal Murray: yes.

Michael Malone: and that's the reason why you will be pregnant again.

Somehow, Michael would be known to date a player that was younger than him and they ended up having a baby together. Little did they know, they would have a surprise coming on the way.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! How is everything going? For those of you who were wondering what I am doing. I am doing well, just busy with lots of things that's why I haven't got a chance to update any of the books. I mean I deserved a break and it's okay to take a break when you can, so that you can recharge and relax. Anyways, hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the week- BTSIca98