Chapter Seventeen

Maisy- 4 months old

Denver, Colorado
3:30pm,

Michael brings Jamal, Myla and Maisy to his office as they were bonding together at the Denver Nuggets practice facility. Well you can imagine how he brings his fiancée to watch him. In fact, Jamal explains to Michael Malone about how he and his own head coach had started dating. Well no NBA player should have a relationship with their own head coach because they would be in huge trouble with the NBA commissioner. Perhaps, he knew that he wouldn't let it happen.

~ Denver Nuggets Vs. Boston Celtics ~

Note: once again Jamal is breastfeeding Maisy on the bench while Myla is sitting next to her dad and Nikola Jokic.

Michael Porter Jr saw the sight of Jamal being on the bench feeding Maisy while Myla sits with Nikola Jokic. Somehow, the rest of the opponents including Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown were there gossiping about who the boyfriend was and it made Jamal feel frustrated towards them. "Dudes! What the heck?" Marcus Smart elbowed both of the couple on the team. "Marcus, what was that for?" Jayson Tatum shouted.

Marcus Smart: do you have the nerve to gossip about Jamal Murray breastfeeding his 4 month old baby daughter?

Jayson Tatum: duh and I can't believe he dated his head coach.

Jaylen Brown: why? Does it matter when you date someone that's older than you?

Marcus Smart: Well that doesn't bother me. Besides, I'm all about letting them be, not make them look like a fool. Are you a mom Jayson?

Jayson Tatum: yes I am.

Marcus Smart: okay and how would you feel if you were being picked by him?

Jayson Tatum: Sorry I was stupid alright?

Marcus Smart went to the Nuggets bench to apologize to Jamal. "Sorry sister, but don't worry, I taught them a lesson already," He said. "I won't let that happen," "Thank you Marcus," Jamal said. "Unfortunately, I dealt with those things everyday when I was pregnant with Myla back then," "I know," He nodded. "It can happen you know, but if you need anything, just don't hesitate to reach out to me," Marcus Smart was also the lead on the Boston Celtics but ended up being the brother figure to Jamal.

When it was halftime, Jayson Tatum went to Jamal and apologized to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you because you were a young mom, I'm a mom too!" He added. "It was my postpartum thing that was driving me nuts," "Hey it's alright, I forgave you," Jamal explained. "I've dealt with it too after I had Myla and Maisy,"

Jayson Tatum: I see. Are these your daughters?

Jamal Murray: yeah!

Jayson Tatum: cool! Hi there little girls, I'm Jayson and this is Jaylen.

Jaylen Brown: Hi There!

Myla: Hi Auntie Jayson and Uncle Jaylen.

Jaylen Brown: nice to meet you and hey, keep it up.

He nods as Mike went to Jamal.

Michael Porter Jr: what was that all about?

Jamal Murray: well they were just going through the process you know?

Michael Porter Jr: Oh I see, but they shouldn't have to gossip about you dating someone that's older than you.

Jamal Murray: trust me Mike, I've dealt with them before.

Michael Porter Jr: yep.

3 hours later,

"Ready to go out to dinner honey love?" Michael Malone asked. "Sure," He nods. They were at the restaurant when Michael overheard the conversation during the game against the Celtics.

Michael Malone: did they badmouth you about dating me?

Jamal Murray: oh yeah and I know it was Jayson Tatum. I taught them a valuable lesson not to talk bad about anyone.

Michael Malone: that's good.

Jamal Murray: anyways I was thinking of-

Maisy lets one go along with Myla.

Jamal Murray: Whoops! Someone passed gas.

Myla: Sorry mommy.

Jamal Murray: Hang on I'll change their diapers.

2 diaper change later,

They were talking about their plans for the wedding since Jamal is going to marry the love of his life. However, he was thinking about how they can work out their wedding plans.

Meanwhile, Jamal was on the room putting the two girls to sleep and they can hardly wait to add another addition to a family member. Michael attended the counseling session and didn't seem to be controlling towards Jamal at all.