Chapter Ten

Myla's First words and Birthday
Myla- 10 months old

Denver, Colorado
8:30am,

"Say Mama," Michael Malone teaches his ten month old daughter how to say Mama. "Meh," Myla said. "Mama," "Meh," She repeated. "Jamal, how come she's not saying anything," "She's still a baby," He laughed. "Besides, Myla's learning how to say the first word Mama. How about this? I can go upstairs and pretend I'll get the laundry basket,"

Jamal heads upstairs but then hears the word. "Mama!" He heard something and went to the dining room. "Oh my! Our Myla's saying her first word!" He said crying tears of joy. "Mama! Mama!" She was letting out a giggle. Myla had a smile just like her mother but has Michael Malone's dimples. He posted his picture on his social media accounts as the fans had adored the family altogether.

Myla's first birthday

Today is the day for Jamal and Michael's daughter birthday since they were celebrating the day when Myla turns one. Somehow, it felt like yesterday when she was growing in Jamal's womb. Even when the birth was very difficult and painful, he managed to fight through the pain of giving birth to a baby.

Jamal Murray: hey babe, guess what?

Michael Malone: what is it?

Jamal Murray: Today is Myla's first birthday.

Michael Malone: Oh my!

Jamal Murray: I know right? I can't believe our little one is growing up so fast. It felt like yesterday when I went in labor with her and then she came out very healthy.

Michael Malone: yep.

Next, the teammates and the family were buying the My Little Pony cake for Myla as they were celebrating her first birthday. In fact, the Murray family were there to celebrate the birthday of their one year old baby. Despite of Roger being frustrated with Michael, Jamal managed to ease the tensions and let his dad know that everything was alright.

Roger Murray: but Jamal, what if he got you pregnant again?

Jamal Murray: Dad it's okay, don't worry about it. Just enjoy the party, okay?

Roger Murray: okay.

Later on, Jamal and Michael Malone saw the Murray family where they were greeting Myla a happy birthday.

Lamar Murray: Happy Birthday Myla.

Sylvia Murray: Happy happy birthday to my grandchild.

Jamal Murray: Happy Birthday Myla.

Roger Murray: Happy birthday Mylie poo.

Everyone in the house were greeting her a happy birthday and they were enjoying their time together. Yet, they were giving her some gifts and toys for her first birthday. Not only does she have any gifts, Jamal and Michael Malone will be planning to make the birthdays happen by giving Myla another birthday gift. They are ready for another baby.

Michael Malone POV: asking Jamal if we wanted to have another baby.

Since their daughter Myla turned one, Michael asked if Jamal wanted to have another baby. Jamal was ready to give Myla another sibling. "Are you going to bed soon honey love?" "Yes after we put Myla to bed," He replied. "Okay," He waited for him to put their daughter to sleep in the crib and went straight to the master bedroom.

Next, they were in the master bedroom as Jamal was dressed up in a dark purple satin nightgown.

Michael Malone: Okay, I know it may be too early for us to say this, but I've been thinking if you want to have another baby.

Jamal Murray: really?

Michael Malone: well yeah because I wanted to add another addition to the family member. I think we could have Myla to play with.

Jamal Murray: Oh okay, so you wanted Myla to have a brother or sister then?

Michael Malone: yep. Are you using your contraception?

Jamal Murray: No I don't think so, I stopped using the birth control, which means I'm ready for another baby.

Michael Malone: great!

They were having the greatest night of their lives. Doing make out session and other stuff. At this moment, Michael crashed his lips on to Jamal.

Michael Malone: I love my Jamal so much 😘

Jamal Murray: I love you too babe.

They continued kissing together before they went to bed. In the meantime, Jamal and Michael had their best moments together especially with their little bundle. However, they will have another baby on the way, which means that Myla is going to be a big sister.

A/N: Man! Myla is growing up so fast and I'm getting old already haha jk. Anyways sorry for making the words short because my brain is hella fried at the moment and I can't focus on all those things all at once. Otherwise, I'll edit some whenever I have time. Not only did Myla had a first birthday, Jamal will be pregnant with a second baby. Anyways, thanks for being patient and stay tuned for more updates.- Jessica