Chapter Twenty Three

Just a heads up: another reader had suggested that the baby #3 should be a boy
- Gender reveal -
Jamal Murray- 7 months pregnant
Denver, Colorado,
4:00pm,

His family and friends came at the house to attend the gender reveal party at the Murray-Malone residence in Denver. One of Roger and Sylvia's mothers were there and they were both the midwives who will take charge of helping Jamal give birth to a baby. "How are you doing Jamal?" They went to him. "Everything is fine Mama, just taking it easy during my pregnancy,"

"Oh okay that's good and have you been eating a lot," She acknowledged that her grandson's pregnancy cravings were driving him nuts. Michael comes in and sits next to him along with their two kids Myla and Maisy.

Myla: Mommy!

Jamal Murray: come here Mylie Poo.

Maisy sat on her dad's lap as they were bonding with the family. Even the teammates were handing out the baby registry gifts such as Blankets, diapers, essentials and other items.

Maisy: Mommy look! We got a lot of baby stuff

Jamal Murray: I know baby, that's for your baby sibling.

Maisy: oh okay.

The fans gathered around to hand out the gifts for the gender reveal as they were eating at the table before preparing for the gender reveal. In that moment, the fans were wondering if Jamal and Michael Malone were going to have a baby boy or a girl. After they were eating, Roger prepared the cake that had the boy or girl? On the tray where the couple will slice the cake that will reveal the baby's gender.

"One! Two! Three!" Jamal and Michael sliced the cake and revealed the blue icing inside the cake. "Oh my goodness babe! We're having a boy!" Myla and Maisy were excited to become the big sisters of their unborn sibling.

- Staying home with Myla and Maisy -

Jamal Murray- 8 months and 36 weeks pregnant
*Master bedroom*
6:20am,

They slept in the master bedroom alongside their two girls Myla and Maisy. He felt the warmth from his husband's hands being placed on the baby bump. Yet, Michael finds it hot when he wears any type of clothing and tops during the pregnancy, so he ends up caressing his hair. "I'll be back in few days since I'm going to the road games," Michael said. "Oh okay," Jamal said sharing a kiss with Michael Malone before he left for the road games.

Michael Malone: See you later Myla and Maisy, be good to your mommy okay?

Myla and Maisy: Okay Daddy.

Jamal gets up from the bed to put on his satin nightgown to go out with his two girls. "It's just you and me girls. Well, just the three of us," The next thing they would do was to plan the mother and daughter bonding. However, Jamal was feeling like a single mom. Myla being 3 and Maisy at 2 years old while their mom is 36 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. Although, all they could think of was to keep themselves busy while their father is away on the road games.

Day 1: Staying home

In the early morning, The two girls were giggling when they watched the unborn baby move around inside their mother's womb. Jamal woke up and laughed. "I see that you were watching your baby brother move around inside your mommy's belly huh?" They nodded. "How about we watch Daddy on TV since he went somewhere for the road games?" Later on, Roger comes by at the house to keep Jamal and the two kids accompanied alongside Lamar and Sylvia.