Chapter Twenty Five

- Meeting Jacob Murray-Malone -

Jamal Murray- 9 months and 39 weeks pregnant
Denver, Colorado,
3:30pm,

Roger, Sylvia and Lamar arrived at the Murray-Malone residence in Denver to accompany Jamal while he's doing the water birth. He was dressed up in a black bra and underwear preparing for the birth of his third baby. "Are you ready to give birth?" His father went to him. "Yes dad, but I feel a little nervous," Jamal replied rubbing his baby bump. "I know baby, it will be alright. Your brother and I will help you, okay?" He nodded softly as Lamar prepares to set up the tub.

"Dad, should I set up the tub for my big brother since he's going to have a baby?" Lamar asked. "Sure Lamar, go for it," He said. "Dad is Jamal wearing a bra?" He followed. "Yes he's wearing a bra. Do you want to help your big brother push the baby out?" Roger followed. "Sure dad!" Lamar replied with excitement knowing that he'd love to help Jamal with the birth. "Yay! I get to help him with the birth," 

- Lamar bonds with his pregnant brother -

"Was Michael controlling you?" He asked. "Yeah he was," Jamal answered to his little brother. "Ever since I got pregnant with Myla, he's been like that," He felt the sense of dread realizing that he married a head coach. "I know you explained to me that he kept you away from us, that's not love big brother, that's a controlling behavior. Even if you're going to have the next baby, you can move in with us," He was wiping the tears on his face. "I feel so bad for my big brother don't cry,"

Jamal Murray: It's okay, he'll change. Besides, he's the father of my kids and I'm carrying his baby in my womb.

Lamar Murray: oh wow but to keep you away from us like that? That's not good.

Jamal Murray: I know Lamar, I'm used to his crazy attitude right now.

Lamar Murray: don't let it bother you. Let's take a nap together, so you'll have energy for the birth of my soon to be nephew.

Jamal Murray: yep but the thing is, I can't get him out of my head 😭

Lamar Murray: It's okay, he has no right to control you and silence you. *Hugs his older brother*

Michael Malone arrives as he comes in to check on Jamal. "I'm not here to cause any trouble, I am here for Jamal because he's my wife,"

Lamar Murray: if he's your wife then why do you have control over him?

Michael Malone: I know but can I be with him?

Lamar Murray: Okay.

Michael Malone: let's take a nap together honey love.

They napped together and thought of their two kids Myla and Maisy.

{ Time lapse to Jamal being hit with a contraction }

10:45pm- 7 cm dilated

"How far apart are your contractions?" Sylvia followed. "5 minutes and 30 seconds Mom. AAAAHHHH! Gosh! It hurts!" He muttered. "It's okay honey love, breathe," Michael instructs him to take a deep breath. "Breathe in and out," In those times, he was always sitting on the bed trying to breathe through the contractions. The first thing Lamar would do was to give him a glass of water for his older brother to take a sip.