Chapter Three

~ one month later ~

Michael smiles and rubbed Jamal's baby bump. In the meantime, they were in bed as Michael leaves the house for the game. "I'll see you tonight then love?" Jamal smiles and shared a kiss with the head coach. "And I'll see you my little bundle," He planted a kiss on the baby bump. All they could think of was their little baby growing in Jamal's womb. (Just wondering if he and Michael Malone were going to have a boy or a girl.) Somehow, Jamal would feel incomplete without Michael Malone since he's not just an ordinary player who was playing in his own team, Michael was the one that fell in love with him first and yes, he's carrying his head coach's baby in his womb.

Michael Malone: Actually, you can come with me.

He decided to take Jamal with him to the game and yet, his teammates came to see him but was surprised that his belly was growing. Although, he wanted to let them know that he is always there to be the father of Jamal's baby.

Gary Harris: so when's the gender reveal bestie?

Jamal Murray: I'm not sure yet, but it might happen sometime next week or so.

Gary Harris: Oh okay.

Jamal Murray: Other than that, let's keep that a surprise.

Gary Harris: gotcha sis!

Gary Harris has been Jamal's best friends since they were kids. Yet, he was like a brother and sister to him. When he found out that he was dating a Head Coach, he didn't feel upset about it, he was happy for Jamal. Well little did he know that Jamal was expecting a baby with Michael Malone. In that case he admitted to Gary Harris and his teammates that he was pregnant.

Jamal Murray: just so you know I'm pregnant with my head coach's baby

Gary Harris: it's okay Jamal, I know.

~ 3 hours after the game ~

Michael Malone decided to take Jamal home and lounge in the room with him. He was sobbing because he received a lot of mixed feelings from his mom and dad's side of the family about their relationship. Next, Michael calls his friends about how his day went and yet, he had so much fun.

Michael Malone: I'm having fun, Jamal's in the room with me and I'm taking care of him. Plus, he's pregnant with my baby.

Michael Malone: I know that it sounds weird because I'm in love with him. Plus, he's not just a player, he's my girlfriend. I want him to be my wife.

Michael Malone: No I'm not taking him away from his family. Plus, I love him with all my heart and he's carrying my baby in his womb.

Michael Malone: I know and he's the sweetest person I've ever met. Anyways, I have to go to bed soon. I'll catch up with you soon.

Michael ends the call and came back to caring for his girlfriend. Jamal chuckles when he knew that he will spend more time with him. Somehow, they were wondering if their baby was going to be a boy or a girl.

(For those of you who wanted to skip the gender reveal on the next chapter, I'll do this here.)

~ Gender Reveal ~
Jamal Murray- 6 months pregnant
Denver, Colorado
4:00pm,

Jamal and Michael were at home celebrating the gender reveal at home. Even when they decided to do the simple gender reveal party, they wanted to do things for themselves and determined whether their baby was going to be a boy or a girl. Later on, Michael's father Brendan bought a cake that had the boy or girl. Yet, Michael's brother were so excited to have the gender reveal. Even though, his teammates were thrilled to determine whether Jamal and Michael were having a baby boy or a girl.

In fact, Jamal's teammates knew something about the head coach's relationship with his own player. Even if Nikola Jokic was the love interest of Jamal, he would do what he can to make sure that everything was fine, but he decided to be the confidant instead.

"So are you guys ready for the gender reveal?" He asked everyone and they were very excited to figure out if they're going to have a boy or a girl. Jamal and Michael Malone placed the champagne glasses on the gender reveal cake. "One, two, three!" They lifted the glasses and then Jamal noticed that the cake had a pink frosting. "Babe, we're having a girl," Michael Malone felt excited and placed a kiss on Jamal's baby bump. "Congratulations to you both!" His teammates said. Thus, they were very proud that Jamal and Michael are now going to have a girl in the family.