Chapter Two

Whoops I forgot this was taken in September 2016 hehe.

*Jamal Murray POV: Pros and Cons on Relationship with Michael Malone*

I know for a fact that Michael Malone is the head coach but he was in love with me at first. He had a thought because he was the one that fell in love with him first. However, the head coach had a talk with Jamal about wanting to have a relationship with him and not only that, they were asked if he and the head coach wanted to have a baby together. Somehow, he was nervous about it because he was 20+ years younger than him. Somehow, Jamal wanted to escape from the comfort zone as they were having a special bond together. Well for most parts, they began to practice together. In that case they were there for their time being as they started working together on their romance. Michael Malone would always find his ways to impress Jamal with the love and affection.

He would take him out on dates and other occasions. However, he wanted to hide it from Nikola Jokic due to the fact that he was Jamal's love interest. Well he can be a father and stepfather to his future children. At this point he would be able to continue with their lives.

~ Time Skip ~

Michael Malone makes dinner as Jamal was seated on the chair. Not only that, he asked Jamal if he wanted to have kids. "So Jamal I know It's a bit too weird for me to tell you this, but let's take the relationship to a whole new level and then we can have kids together," The head coach of the Denver Nuggets placed his hand on Jamal's belly. They found themselves on the same page as they were playing at the Nuggets home court. Well little did they know that Jamal and Michael Malone would have a surprise coming on their way: Jamal is expecting a baby with Michael Malone. "We're going to be parents," They said excitedly. However, the fans were asking how old was the boyfriend and we're like: how did you end up expecting a baby with the head coach? Jamal didn't care because he loved being a mom and also he was the love of Michael Malone's life. Not only that, Michael would always have the best moments of his life seeing Jamal's positive pregnancy test on the counter.

In fact, when they were at the game when he was feeling dizzy. Nikola comes to him and said. "You okay? Do you need water?" "I'm fine Nikola, just feeling tired that's all," He went to him as Jamal started to smell something.

Jamal Murray: Smells like sweat here, did you take a shower?

Nikola Jokic: yes why?

Jamal Murray: well that was just me haha.

Nikola Jokic: you know the reason why?

Jamal showed the positive pregnancy test to Nikola.

Nikola Jokic: pregnant?

Jamal Murray: yep, but don't tell my parents because I don't want them to think that I was carrying our head coach's baby.

Nikola Jokic: Oh okay, but Jamal. You know I can always be your confidant. I can be the baby's second father.

Jamal Murray: You didn't have to do that.

Michael Malone: Jamal, are you ready?

Jamal Murray: yes.

Michael Malone: okay, we have some follow up with the obstetrician next week.

Jamal Murray: Okay.

Not only did Jamal had shown the pregnancy test to Nikola, he showed it to Michael Malone. "Babe, I'm pregnant," He told Michael. The head coach were surprised and amazed that they were going to be parents. "I'm going to be a father," Michael said kissing Jamal on the lips and the belly.

{Time lapse to Jamal's 4 months of pregnancy}

Michael starts feeling the baby's movements on Jamal's belly and they ended up falling asleep together. The baby is growing in his womb making Jamal smile as he embraced his pregnancy. In fact, Jamal didn't want to tell his family about him being pregnant with the Head Coach's baby due to the fact that they will confront Michael Malone, but he cared about Jamal and their relationship altogether.

Michael Malone: you know when I first found out that you were pregnant, I was afraid to tell your family.

Jamal Murray: Same, but I said: I was shocked too but I'm fine with it. I mean you wanted to have more children right?

Michael Malone: yes and I really wanted you to be a mother. Plus, I wanted to have a better future with you and we get to have more kids, okay?

He planted the kiss on Jamal's neck and ended up sleeping together.

Michael reveals how the relationship with his own young athlete had started.

Michael Malone's POV:

I met Jamal three months after the 2016 NBA draft and started talking to each other. Couple weeks later, we found something unexpected when my Jamal became pregnant with our first baby. Now he's carrying a child in his womb. Well just so you know, I'm excited to be the father of his child and he's going to be a mom. We can hardly wait to start our journey together as parents.