Chapter Eight

~ How Adam Silver found out Jamal had a baby with his own head coach ~
Myla- 4 months old

The first things that happened was that Adam Silver noticed that something unusual had happened. In fact, it was an unexpected surprise because he knew Jamal ended up having a baby with his head coach. "How the heck did this happen?" Michael was shocked when the NBA commissioner had suspected that Jamal was pregnant due to the fact that they were in love.

"I know that it sounded strange because I didn't know if you were going to hear this from me and I found out first hand after I told Jamal that he didn't want anything bad happen to me," He explained. "I don't know if I tell you this because I wanted to make the most out of the coaching career and I can't afford to get fired for getting him pregnant," Adam paused for a moment and said. "I'm a father too and I know what it's like," Adam said rubbing his shoulders. "I had an NBA player that got pregnant at his teenage years, so we both know that this happened so fast, but I helped him with the baby and he was so adorable," It was a relief knowing that Adam himself is a father as well.

"Thanks Adam, I was afraid you'll fire me," He said. "No I'm going to fire you, I hope I don't say anything to the General manager," Adam said laughing. "Anyways, as long as you take good care of Jamal and your 2 month old baby girl," Michael agreed. "No worries, I'll take good care of him and Myla, I love them with all my heart," Adam nods and he was relieved that Adam approved of Michael having a relationship with Jamal.

Adam leaves him alone as Jamal brings Myla with him. Although, her mom will be returning to the game. Otherwise, he'll take a rest and be with Myla while Michael Malone goes to the road game for the coaching duties.

When it comes to having the daily routine, Michael comes home from the road games where he surprises his girlfriend and their four month old daughter. Although, there were times where they had to overcome their challenges as first time parents. (Michael would always help out a lot when Jamal was pregnant with Myla.) Well it was nerve racking knowing that he was only a young athlete that became a mother in his early twenties. Although, Adam had told him that if he is having a baby on his next pregnancy, Adam can be his Doula. Otherwise, he'll have his grandmother to help out.

Next, Michael goes to the living room to watch some TV. Somehow, Jamal was telling him that it was a good thing that he came home early because Myla was dealing with the separation anxiety. Usually, she calms down when her dad is around.

Michael Malone: awwww my Mylie Poo. Missing your daddy huh?

Jamal Murray: apparently, she wants you to be home.

Michael Malone: Oh really? Awwww my little one.

Jamal Murray: Supposedly, I was going to take her out to eat but she was already asleep, so I decided to stay home just to help out around the house and I breastfed her.

Michael Malone: I see. Come here, do you want to nap with daddy?

Myla clings on to her dad and went upstairs to their master bedroom. (The background in Myla's nursery room had teddy bears, changing station, clothes and other items that was given by his teammates and fans.) At this time, they were photographed together at the park and yet, Michael loved being a father to Myla and Jamal being a mother to her.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! For those of you were wondering if I am ending this story. I decided to make this a big story because I enjoy my writing. Also in case you're wondering if I am planning to work on the Jungkook mpreg? Yes I am going to work on it, but I'm just trying to find the ideas on what to put on the Jungkook mpreg fanfic and other projects to work on. Please be patient with me due to the fact that I was busy with the other projects. Thank you for understanding. Have a great week ahead- Jessica