Chapter 2

When I got back to the sorority, there were a couple of mysterious suitcases by the door. I shrugged, and went to go find the others. I walked into Makayla's room, and exclaimed "Guess who is now a model at Forever 21?"

She whirled around and encompassed me in a hug.

"That's awesome, great job!"

"Where are the others?" I asked, scanning the house.

"There is a new girl joining the sorority, and they are going to pick her up, and get to know her." Makayla (Mac) explained.

"Cool!" I exclaimed. I loved meeting new people.

"The girls said she even knows Danielle Peazer," whispered Mac.

"What?" I didn't really know how to feel about Danielle Peazer considering the whole Liam thing.

"Yes, but don't worry, everything will be okay." She gave me a hug as she reassured me.

I nodded. We decided on going to get a bite to eat at a sandwich shop on campus.

Our sorority was very close to the shop. Ten minute walk maybe.

I hoped that Nico was working there. He was going out with our friend and fellow sorority member Alex, and we could make fun of him and tease him and he wouldn't care.

We walked briskly into the sandwich shop. It was our favorite place to eat.

Sure enough, Nico was standing at the counter, polishing the counter top.

"Nica-Rica!" I called to him. He had many nicknames from us.

"Firecracker! Mac and Cheese!" he called back.

To him I was known Firecracker, because of my red hair, and Mac was known as Mac and Cheese.

"Guess what?" I asked, hopping on the counter. Nobody else was in the restaurant. Mac joined me, although she was surveying the menu.

Before Nico has a chance to answer, I blurted out, "I GOT THE JOB!!!"

"Nice! Free sandwiches on the house," he declared, starting to make both of our usuals.

We gobbled down the sandwiches in a hurry.
Before we left, I gave Nico a hug, and then we walked out.

We jogged back to the sorority, to find Alex, Grace, and Rose standing around the new girl.

Head to toe, this girl was absolutely gorgeous. She had caramel hair that fell at her shoulders, and shiny blue eyes. Her smile lit up the room, and I liked her already.

"Nice to meet you," I said, strolling up to her, putting my hand out so she could shake it.

She wrapped me in a hug. "You must be Malika," she said. "I have heard so many good things about you!"

"Thank you! And you are..."

"Taylor," she said. Then Makayla introduced herself.

Since all of the girls had eaten, we decided to help Taylor unpack.  Once her room was to her liking, it was time for a trust circle.

It was our ritual Friday trust circle. Every Friday everyone in the sorority told secrets, and any drama happening in their lives. We turned off all of the lights, and lit the house with candles. We sat in a circle, with a candle in the middle, and the person talking held a smaller candle. It was cliché but we liked it that way.

And now the circle began. We had a rule that all newcomers confess first or anyone that has a boyfriend.

I cleared my throat, and nudged Grace.

"All newcomers must confess first, so Taylor, tell us all of your secrets." Her face was stern, but trusting.

Rose then said the rules. "None of this information leaves the circle. None. You can tell nobody, but you can mention anything that has been said within the group of people that know, or have been in the trust circle."

And with that we were ready to begin. We handed the passing candle to Taylor, and urged her to begin. I know all of this was overwhelming, but I think she was ready to trust us, and we were ready to trust her.

"Well, I moved out of my dorm because my old roommate, well, started going out with my brother. Nothing against her, it's just that I don't want it to get awkward. I know and am very close with Danielle Peazer, and Harry cheated on Taylor Swift once with me. But I had no idea at the time he was dating her. Not one of my proudest moments. Nobody else knows that, and if you tell I kill you."

Instead of being shocked we absorbed the information, and then Alex offered to go next.

"I am currently dating Nico down at the sandwich shop, and he is the apple of my eye. I have never cheated on anyone, but I have the biggest crush on Niall from One Direction, and I once stalked his Twitter so much that I knew his exact hotel room, and snuck in waiting for Nialler. I got to know Niall and am even staying in contact with him, but if Nico knew he would break up with me," she finished passing the candle off to Rose.

"I am Rose as many of you know. Let's see, I have lived near this campus my whole life, and my steady boyfriend in High School promised me that we would go to this college together, but then dumped me for some popular Barbie like girl. He goes to this school, and is best friends with Nico, and acts like I don't even exist. He tried to apologize the other day, but I told him I'd have to think about it, he was a real jerk, and I don't know if I can ever forgive him."

My mouth dropped like an elevator shaft. I hadn't known that Conor had tried to apologize! I exchanged glances with the others, and then our focus returned to the group.

Rose thrust the candle to Makayla.

"Makayla, as you all know. Let's see here, I am kind of going out with Zayn Malik, but the only people that know are you guys and Niall. He accidentally called my phone, we talked and I got to know him. So ya..."

She trailed at the end. Although she barely said anything we could piece together the missing components of the story.

Now it was Grace's turn. She always had the juiciest secrets but when asked, I was the winner.

She held the candle ever-so delicately as she began her turn.

"So, this is going to be a little confusing. The guy I like is going out with another girl, but his best friend likes me. And now he won't ask me out, and I am dying inside. Because I know he likes someone else. And his best friend asked me out last week, and I turned him down, which makes my crush hate me." She finished passing the candle off to me.

Here we go.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
12/22/15: Newly improved and edited! YAY
A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in 4 days. I think...

My life is so confusing, and I just can't even comprehend!

So Read

Recommend to others

Add to Your Reading List/Library

Vote

Comment.

3 votes and 3 comments till I update!

Thank youuuus!

~Abby xx

PS Person who guesses what movie this line is from gets dedication.

"--when I was hit by flying mexican food--"