Chapter 8

I felt a sense of security now. Liam and I were friends, and we were really close with the rest of the guys. In fact, they were coming over tonight, since it has been a week since I saw Liam and Niall. Not to mention I haven't even met all the other guys. I was brimming with excitement.

When I got finished with my last class, I walked back to the sorority, to find that I was the only one home. I quickly changed into some black skinny jeans and a white and black tribal print top. I threw my hair in a ponytail, sweeping all the hair up in one, smooth motion. I then touched up my makeup, and went to go get the mail.

After a walk with no shoes to our mailbox, I scanned through the mail. I sorted it out.

Most of the time our mail was very different. We each subscribed to differing magazines and had various bills to pay. But today was different, the girls all had Valentine's Day cards, and everyone had matching tiny white envelopes addressed to them.

I was too anxious to wait for the other girls to open their envelopes, so I tore right into mine.

In gorgeous, perfect cursive it read:

"You are cordially invited to the wedding of Liam James Payne and Danielle Claire Peazer,"

Under it, it had all the details, and the directions to the venue, and how to RSVP yes. Apparently, you had to send the letter back with a check either in the 'yes, I'm coming' or 'no, I can't make it' box. I decided if I would go, I'd need a date or at least a friend to go with. I held off on RSVP'ing until the girls got back.

I decided to start dinner. An easy thing that you could easily take credit for making is a Stoffer's lasagna. I popped it in our oven and then went to go look through a magazine I had received when a tired and out of breath Makayla and Rose came bursting through the door.

They were clothed in their practices uniforms and soccer cleats with their hair in a messy ponytail that I knew was perfect when they first left for practice. They scuttled upstairs to get ready skipping over their mail that was waiting ever-so patiently on the counter.

Taylor, Alex, and Grace came in sipping their usual orders from Starbucks, where Grace worked as a barista. They took one look at the clock, and scampered upstairs to touch up their makeup, and again, skipping over their mail.

I sighed, and just kept leafing through the pages of my magazine. Suddenly, about 5 minutes before the guys were supposed to arrive, the girls raced down the stairs one after the other.

As soon as Grace saw the mail she screeched "Mail!!!" and got on Alex's back, forcing Alex to bring her to the counter. They tore open the envelopes and sure enough there were the wedding invitations.

"Are we going to go?" asked Alex, looking in my direction. I shrugged, and said, "If you guys want to."

However, the way the girls exchanged smirks after I replied, I could see that the girls had a plan. And I wanted to know what it was.

"I know you're up to something. So you might as well tell me now," I demanded, crossing my arms and tapping my foot on the ground impatiently.

"Well...my plan is to-" Rose was cut off by the boys bursting in and raiding our fridge.

Meanwhile, Zayn swept Makayla in a hug, and then gave her a peck on the lips.

Alex was talking with Niall, and I knew they were just friends. I think she explained the whole Nico thing to him.

Harry was flirting with Taylor, but I could tell she didn't mind. I think she had feelings for him.

So Liam came up to Rose and I and made conversation.