Epilogue

Grace got back together with Louis. She realized he was the guy for her, and everyone is glad that they got together. They are both happier in each other's presence.

Alex and Nico are still an amazing couple, and things couldn't be going any better for them. Same with Rose and Connor, they are a happy couple as well.

Taylor and Harry are together, and so are Makayla and Zayn, but you knew that. Also very happy couples.

Danielle and Liam are married, and Liam and I went back to being friends. Now that I think about it, I am happy he broke the promise. Niall was amazing to me, and he is truly the only one I wanted to marry. If I married Liam I personally think it would've ended in divorce. However, my relationship with Liam is not fully restored, and I don't think it will ever be. Danielle and I hardly speak, but we're working on it.

Since all the girls have boyfriends, Alicia keeps me company. She moved out here, and we just enjoy each other's company. What else are best friends for?

Ever since Niall's passing I started receiving notes from Niall. The first note just explained that the purpose of these notes was to remind me of Niall every day. Like I could forget him. The notes including some kind of quote on life, and I keep everyone in a jewelry box. Sometimes I skim through the old ones, if there is something that is relevant to my current situation.

Sometimes I wonder who puts the notes there, on my window sill. I know it's not Niall, but I know Niall wrote all the notes. I wonder when he found time to write them. I am sure glad that he did, though. This is one of the only connections I have to Niall, and I will always cherish it.

I also ponder when the notes are going stop. Niall couldn't write that many notes, could he?

So for the time being, I am just living in the moment. I can't dwell on Niall's passing forever, right?

One fall morning, I received the last note. It said "The Last Note," on the front of the folded note.

"Don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened."- Dr. Suess

Love, Niall.