Chapter 9

Rose's and the other's plan was very devious. I mean diabolical.  I had no idea those girls are so...so...evil.  Alex and I were pretty against it, but the others were all for it, so I mean we were kind of forced to follow along.

I couldn't believe they wanted to ruin Liam and Danielle's wedding. None of the guys wanted Liam to be with Danielle over me, this was true. But I really didn't want to be a homewrecker. I'm sure if I hadn't existed, then it would be fine. Because the guys liked Danielle, they just didn't like the promise Liam broke.

So we had it all planned out. Taylor said that we would be a shoe-in to be bridesmaids, so step one is to pick out the ugliest dresses, and all agree on them. Step two: lead her in the wrong direction with her wedding dress. A bad dress can make a bad wedding. Step three: On the day of the reception, eat the cake. Like shove your face into the cake and chow down. Oh and step four, be the bitchiest bridesmaids ever.

This didn't feel right. I am not this evil. But when Alex piped in with her idea of sending the bride chocolate so she couldn't fit into her dress on wedding day, I was in. If Alex could be evil, I could be evil. She was the most down to earth person I know.

We snuck back downstairs and I instantly fell asleep. But before I fell asleep I thought one thing:

Bring it on bitches. I can be evil if I please.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up and I instantly dreaded today. Valentine's Day. Oh joy.I woke up and saw that the only other one up was Niall. He was making bacon, about a pound of it, I think.

"Morning," I whispered, tip-toeing over next to him.

"Morning, I woke up early and decided to cook breakfast," he explained, motioning to the sizzling bacon. It made my mouth water.

"But Alex is a vegetarian, or flexetarian or some other long word that means she only eats some meat," I explained, eyeing the bacon out of the corner of my eye.

Niall nodded and replied, "She better eat bacon! This is all you have in your fridge."  Niall explained, looking at me with a confused look. I laughed, and then told him that we normally ate at Starbucks and the sandwich shop.

He nodded and his mouth formed and 'o' shape.  Then he pulled me into the corner of the kitchen, and spoke.

"So first of all, Happy Valentine's Day, and second of all, would you like to go to dinner with me, as friends, and see how it works out?" asked Niall, giving a cheeky smile that was impossible to resist.

"Sure, I'm looking forward to it," I replied, my cheeks burning. Niall smirked and continued watching over the bacon.

When a very pleasing aroma started to waft through the house, Louis and Grace woke up.

"FOOD!!" They yelled in unison, and dashed over to the pan.

I shielded my food and they both pouted, and I stuck my tongue out at the both of them. Then Harry and Taylor woke up, and we all announced our plans on Valentine's Day.

Then Rose, Alex, Liam, Zayn, and Makayla woke up simultaneously, and the bacon was ready soon after. Then at breakfast we discussed our plans for today.

"Nico and I are spending the night together, but he only told me to dress formal," explained Alex and the rest of us emitted oohs, aahs, and awws.

"Conor and I are having a moonlight picnic in the park," said Rose, the words rolling off her tongue as if it wasn't a big deal.