Chapter 12

This jittery half nervous half excited feeling swelling inside of me woke me up before my alarm clock did. I was actually excited for school, what an anomaly.  

I jammed my iPod into the dock and hit the 'Shuffle' button. Instantly, Love Like Woe by the Ready Set blasted throughout the speakers we had throughout our house. Makayla and I sang along together and danced around the room.

After our mini dance party, I proceeded to get ready for school. I got into a pair of denim short-shorts and a long sleeve pullover from Vineyard Vines. I ran a brush through my red velvet locks, and then deemed myself ready for makeup.

I quickly applied the usual makeup, some liquid eyeliner, neutral shimmer eyeshadow, mascara and powder.

With no time to spare I grabbed my pre-packed backpack and a banana from the kitchen. I rushed out the door and hustled to my first class, Creative Writing.

On my walk to the building where my class was, I received glares from some jealous diehard fans of the boys, but for the most part more and more people I didn't know began waving to me and talking to me.
Creative writing was a breeze, probably because I enjoyed writing. When it ended I ran off to my next class, and that's how my day went, going from class to class and studying when I had the chance.

I got home, and studied, studied and studied some more until my eyes were about to bleed. I decided to call Eden to see if she had made plans with Rose or Alex or someone else.

"Hey Eden, its Malika."

"Malika! I was just about to call Rose, but since you called, how is Saturday morning for you?"

"Um I think the girls are fine with it. Girls?!?" I yelled up the stairs and nobody replied with any objections so we could go.

"Sounds great. See you then!"

I hung up and quickly grabbed a notepad and scrawled down the details of Saturday. Soon after I passed out on the couch. I was tired and forgot how hard college was. Just 4 more days of the week.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today was the day. Saturday. The day the sabotaging begins.  I'll admit I was nervous as hell. I didn't know how I could go through with ruining this opportunity for Danielle. I felt like I would crack at any moment. I just had to keep the end goal in mind: Liam taking me back.

I decided to wear a navy lace dress and a red and blue flannel. I curled my hair in identical waves and even added wings to my eyeliner. I felt pressure to look my best today. I drove the girls to the dress shop, not speaking on the way there. My hands were quivering. I gripped the wheel tighter and tried to focus on driving.

When we got there an attendant asked who the bride-to-be was, and we all pointed at Danielle. She escorted us to the racks and we all picked out dresses, and Danielle made a fatal mistake in saying that one of the dresses we pick she might get.

I scanned the racks for the dress gone wrong as I like to call it. There is one in every dress shop. The one dress that is supposed to be innovative and unique but is really a fashion faux pas, is the titled "dress gone wrong."

Rose strolled up to me, clutching a dress to her side. She snickered and then thrust the dress into my arms.

I gazed in horror and in happiness. This was it. "The dress gone wrong." Now all I had to do was to get Danielle to buy it.

____________________________________________________________________________________
12/30/15: updated
A/N:

Hey my fans! I just want to thank you for fanning, reading, voting, adding, commenting, and all the support. I got 12 followers today, and over 2000 reads!!!!!! This has never happened to me so fast, and I can't even believe this is the truth. I cannot thank you enough!!!! I love all of you who have helped in this process. Like give yourself a hug from me. I love you all.

***4 votes and 4 comments till I update*** (yes I raised the goal)

I know we can make it! Thanks so much!

~Abby xx