Chapter 19

Standing there was Liam. Oh god.

"Problem Liam?" asked Niall, keeping his gaze locked on me. He must've known it was Liam because I was tensed up, and shaking.

Liam didn't really answer with words. He punched Niall in the gut, and that is when I was done. I jumped on Liam's back, and pulled his hair and tried my hardest to pull him away from Niall, although I was very weak compared to him.

I finally separated the two and held their shirts. I was standing in the middle of the both of them, breathing hard.

"Liam, why are you so mad about this?" I asked. "You are engaged for crying out loud!" I shrieked.

"Danielle is great and all, but there is something about you, Malika." He answered, looking at Niall. Niall's face was red, and he was enraged.

"Well Malika is practically my girlfriend!" retorted Niall.

"Fine let's have Malika chose," said Liam.

Both pairs of eyes flashed in my direction. They didn't look understanding, they looked threatening.

"No, I can't chose," I replied.  The guys tensed up, and clenched their hands into fists.

"It's not my fault! Okay?! Liam, I promised to marry you, but then you go get engaged to Danielle! You just left! And Niall took your place! But when you came back, I had feelings for both of you, and still do!" I cried, running to my car. Niall and Liam ran after me, but I ran faster. I was making a scene, but we were the only 3 at the beach.

I slammed the door, and put the car in gear. I couldn't believe they just put me on the spot like that. And I can't choose between them, in a split second like that, I mean they are the loves of my life.

Once I got to the hotel, I told them that I wasn't looking for a relationship. I needed to look inside myself for the answers. Liam meant so much to me; I mean after all, I am sabotaging his wedding to get him back. But Niall is so great, so understanding. I couldn't decide. I didn't tell the girls about this right now; they didn't need this added drama on our vacation.

It was now close to dinner time, and the girls were in the workout room. I ran down the hallway, and tapped the button the signal the elevator. After a tedious, dull 30 seconds, it arrived and the doors opened automatically. I sauntered in, and pressed the button that would indicate the elevator to stop at the lobby.

After a monotonous elevator ride which consisted of a drone of repetitive elevator music, I was at the lobby.

I leisurely strolled to the workout room, only to find the girls holding a donut on a string in front of Grace, who was running on a treadmill as fast as ever to eat it.

"Let's go time for dinner!" I yelled clapping my hands. The girls ran to the hotel room, and Makayla tossed Grace the donut as her reward, and Rose ultimately took it, and told them that she could eat it after dinner.

We headed up to our hotel room, and showered. Then we all changed into some comfy clothes. My outfit consisted of an off the shoulder black tee shirt, and some grey sweatpants. My hair was tied in a high ponytail.

I wore some pink flip flops with fabric tied around the thing that goes over your foot. They housed my feet quite nicely.

We rode the elevator down to the buffet. It was still breakfast food (served all day) so the girls and I stocked up on waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and all that good stuff. I got a glass of orange juice, and we all sat at a round table.

We all made small talk as we munched on our "breakfast for dinner," as I called it. It was just a night out with the girls. I needed a no drama night with the girls. We came up to our hotel room after dinner, and most of us changed into some short shorts. It was HOT in Cali. But I am sure you knew that...