Chapter 14

So we went on plenty of rides at the waterpark, and I was having a blast. No lines and just us. A whole freaking waterpark to ourselves. I'll admit I could go for this more often.

At sunset, we decided to head home, but I didn't want to take the time to drive the guys to each of their separate apartments, so I just drove us home. I was hungry, tired, and smelled like chlorine. So when we got home, I swiftly sprinted upstairs, and locked myself in the bathroom. I quickly showered, replacing the chlorine odor, with a lavender fragrance.

After the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body, and dashed to my room. The door was closed, and the lights were off; just how I left it. Except I heard voices. They were probably the girls and guys playing Monopoly downstairs. That is the first thing Louis wanted to do when he got home.

I opened my door ajar, paused, and then opened it wide open. I saw the whole gang, in a circle playing Monopoly. Their eyes darted up to me, and the girls started giggling. When Louis was done counting how many spaces he had to move, he looked at me, and wolf whistled.

Liam and Niall punched Louis, I blushed, and then demanded they get out.

"You want to fight me?" asked Grace, obviously not wanting to move.

"Get. Out. Now." I said through gritted teeth. Thankfully, she dropped the subject, and they moved out of my room in ten seconds flat.

I quickly changed into some black yoga pants, and a pink t-shirt top that said "National Champion 2013" from one of my past cheer competitions. I lashed a hairbrush through the tangles in my hair, and then headed downstairs.

"Ha! You landed on Boardwalk! Give me money!" shouted Louis, who was really getting into this game. Zayn pouted, and Mac patted his shoulder.

"I WIN!" exclaimed Louis.

"Good for you," I said, congratulating him.

"What's my prize?" asked Louis, clearly excited. Well, he demanded a prize.

"Um you can pick the next game we are going to play," suggested Rose, and Louis took her by surprise by giving her a forceful hug. She smiled and then gave me a "thumbs up," to let us know that Louis didn't mash her to death.

Louis let her go and he yelled "WOULD YOU RATHER!"

We all nodded, and Rose called Conor. He said he would be done with work at the pizza place in ten minutes, and that he would arrive with a pizza.

We all cheered and then watched some TV to pass the time. Finally, he showed up. Rose hugged Conor, and then we munched on some pizza.

"Nowww????" asked Louis, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, Louis," I said, patting him on the head.

"Yay!" he exclaimed.

We gathered in a circle, and I sat in between Niall and Liam.

"Alex, would you rather kiss me or Zayn?" asked, Louis putting her on the spot.

"Um...you?" she said like a question. Zayn pouted, looking hurt, but Mac just gave him a hug, and the peace was restored.

"Zayn, would you rather shave your head or break up with Makayla?" asked Alex.

Zayn looked like he almost had real tears in his eyes. I smirked, as Zayn stroked his head.

"I would rather shave my head," said Zayn, earning a kiss from Makayla.

This went on for quite a while, and then Harry asked Liam a question.