Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Beck_Oliver

I sprinted off to the sorority, my muscles screaming in pain. Liam called my name, chasing after me, but it was no use. I would run until my legs fell off to get away from him at this point. He wasn't the same Liam from years ago.

I came back to the sorority and unlocked my phone. Then I softly started whimpering, like a dog. This made me feel pathetic. I am not a charity case. I don't need sympathy. I brought this on myself.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked and it was from Niall.

From: *** *** *****

To: Malika

I am so sorry about Liam. I think he is coming over to apologize just to give u a heads up.

xNiall

I replied instantly. I was actually quite happy to know that Liam was coming over. I could dress to impress and see if he would take me back. I don't want to be a homewrecker, but I will loved him. If anything, Danielle is the homewrecker, I thought to myself.

To: Niall

From: Malika

Do you by chance know when he is coming over?

To: Malika

From: Niall

Around 7ish.

xNiall

With that I told him I had to get ready for Liam's arrival and then I got ready. I slipped into the cliché little black dress, but I had to admit it outlined everything I loved about myself and covered up everything I didn't. I looked and felt beautiful.

I did my makeup to bring attention to my eyes, because besides my red hair, my eyes were his favorite feature.

After a while, the girls came home and I told them my whole scheme. We were going to pretend to throw a party, so Liam will have the chance to see what he's missing.

So Rose and Alex got out some chips and dip, while I got out some wine.

I poured some red wine into the little glasses. Everything was ready. I turned on some music, and of course Grace went insane. She was dancing all over the house, flipping her hair energetically, like she always did. The rest of us joined in.

After a while of dancing, Taylor called some of her friends such as Eleanor, and Rose called over some of her teammates, and Abby called Nico. Soon we were actually hosting a real party.

Suddenly, during Want U Back by Cher Lloyd, the doorbell rang. We turned off the music, and Makayla went to go answer the door.

"Hey Liam! Have a glass!" greeted Makayla, plastering on a smile that looked real. She shoved the glass in his hand, and opened the door, revealing me.

Liam was in so much shock that he dropped his wine, and the red stained his white tee shirt. The glass flew all over the hard wood. I smirked, and strutted up to Liam. A perk of being a model was that I knew how to make myself look flattering.

"Hey Liam, why are you here?" I asked, taking a sip of my wine, nonchalantly. My plan was working.

"I wanted to apologize, we still have one more year until you are 20, so if things don't work out with Danielle..." he trailed off.

"Okay, Liam, let's just say that we are on a break. But I still want to be friends. But I also don't want to be a homewrecker or anything."

He chuckled, his eyes lighting up and nodded. He delicately picked up my hand, and eyed the ring. I noticed he had his on too. That gave me a glimmer of hope.

So with that he stayed for the party, and we danced, and just had fun. He didn't change out of his stained tee-shirt.

After the party ended, I went to sleep, but I couldn't, I just laid awake, tossing and turning.

I did forgive Liam. He was a good guy who made a mistake. And everything is solved. But part of me still loves him. More than friends.

And all of me didn't want to become friends with this Danielle person.

____________________________________________________________________________________
12/24/15: updated(:
A/N: Hey guys!

I updated like I promised!!

Yay for freetime!

*3 votes 4 comments before I update*

And whoever guesses what movie this line is from gets the next dedication!

"It's a rare blood disease, stick-it-to-da-man-niosis"

Read

Follow

Vote

Comment!

~Abbyxx