Chapter 22

A/N: So the A/N is at the beginning this today. I wanted to leave this chapter without an A/N today. You'll understand later. So Read, Vote, Comment, And Follow Please! Here is the quote. It's from a Song! "I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion but you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl." Kind of goes with the story, right? Haha read on! BEFORE YOU READ THIS READ THE NEW DESCRIPTION!
___________________________________________________________________________________

I shot awake from my restless sleep. My thoughts were eating me alive. It was three in the morning and everyone else was asleep. I had to tell someone that Eden knew. I knew Eden was Danielle's true friend, and I knew she was going to try to stop us.

Rose was the closest person sleeping by me. I lightly shook her shoulder and her eyes blinked open.

"I need to talk to you," I whispered.

"Is the maid of horror having cold feet?" Rose snickered at her cleverness.

I couldn't help but laugh at her comment. "Come with me."

Rose and I snuck upstairs and retreated to my room. We closed the door and locked it.

"Eden knows everything," I blurted.

"Ahh that's why she was being a bitch tonight." Rose was having a realization.

"I can't go through with it. I can't believe we want to sabotage her wedding. Eden is right. It's wrong."

"It may be wrong, but it may get Liam back."

I nodded. Rose and I then watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. We then returned downstairs and fell asleep.

About four hours later, I woke up to horrific shrieking bellowing down the hallways into my room. I drowsily lumbered down the hallway, swaying left to right. I obviously wasn't fully awake yet.

"Malika, did we have Nandos last night!?" Danielle screamed at me, stunning me and waking me up.

I shrugged and took a closer look at her face. She broke out last night, and there were zits, blemishes, and discolorations on every square inch of her face.

"What am I going to do? It's my freaking wedding day and I look horrible!"

I almost felt bad. I helped her conceal it the best we could, although you could still see red dots peeking out.

"I guess this will have to do," she sighed. I rolled my eyes in return.

The others eventually woke up and we had our makeup and hair done for us. It was quite extravagant. Each of us sat in a chair, and we each had a personal makeup artist that did our makeup. My makeup was a little similar to how I did my makeup: it used neutral colors. It was applied a little heavily, but I didn't mind. Girls were allowed to wear heavily applied makeup to a dance, or to a special event.

After I got my makeup done, I put on my beautiful bridesmaid dress. It fit in all the right places and it complemented my figure. Each one of the dresses fit perfectly on each of the bridesmaids. Yes, we looked great. We looked great enough to crash a wedding.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Danielle's looked hideous. Absolutely horrific. I mean, I would rather her wear jeans and a t-shirt to her wedding than that. Although we plastered on fake smiles and told her how great she looked. We complemented every aspect about the dress, and that seemed to convince her, and she deemed the dress lovely. Her face still looked beautiful, and it was hard for Danielle not to look gorgeous in whatever she was wearing.