Chapter 10

It wasn't that late, and I wasn't surprised that I was the only one home. I ran up to my room, slipped out of my dress, and went to go shower. The warm water slid down my body, and it instantly refreshed me. I washed my body and hair, and then I turned off the shower and hopped out.

I slipped on some fuzzy zebra pajama pants and got on a sweatshirt from my high school cheer team. I hobbled downstairs and turned on the TV, watching Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta. I must've dozed off at one point because I woke up to Taylor jumping on top of me, yelling "Wake Up! I have NEWS!"

"Wh-what news?" I asked, sitting up.

"Harry took me to a fancy dinner on a rooftop and it was amazing!" she breathed.

"Wait until the others get home to tell about your night!" I scolded, making the shun motion with my fingers.

She pouted and then went to her spot on the couch, all the while moping. I sighed, nestled down into the covers, and instructed Rose to wake me when everyone else came home. Guess she showed up not too long after Taylor did.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAED!" screamed Grace, jumping up and down on top of me, until I could push her off. I moaned, winked at Alex and then when she was in the air, I pushed Grace, causing her to swerve out of control, flailing in the air, limbs sprawled everywhere. Grace scowled at me, but it was her own fault. She shouldn't have woken me up so abruptly at 3 in the morning.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked, giving them all a look.

"I'll go!" offered Taylor, itching to tell about her evening.

"So Harry took me to dinner on a rooftop and we danced all night after dinner just the two of us and we definitely kissed a few times!" she exclaimed.

We cooed some awws and then I shot a look at Rose. She blushed, cleared her throat, and began.

"So Conor took me to the park and we had a moonlight picnic. And we made up-" Before she could go on she was interrupted by squeals and little happy dances of joy.

"Grace, why were you out so late anyway?"Rose asked, giving her a questioning look.

Grace instantly blushed. "We had a dance party just us and we snuck out to the airport and had a sleepover until someone kicked us out," she explained.

I laughed, it was so Louis. Grace said she raced on moving sidewalks and other fun things that had Louis written all over them. But I could tell she had fun.

Alex and Nico went to a fancy hotel, built a fort, trashed a hotel room, jumped across beds, prank called room service and clearly had a lot of fun.

Makayla and Zayn I know went to dinner On the beach but she didn't say much other than that. They were both pretty secretive about their love lives. I didn't mind though.

"What happened with you?" asked Makayla, resting her chin on her hands, looking attentive. So I began, once I had full attention from the others.

"So Niall took me to a really fancy restaurant like with a limo and everything. And we sorta...kissed."

The girls' mouths dropped like an elevator shaft. Then they started screaming and freaking out. I shushed them, and then we decided to go on Twitter and see what Liam did with Danielle.

On Twitter we went to Li's profile, and then read his latest tweet.

'Dani and I had a GREAT night. We planned the wedding and everything. Heads up to my fav red head @HeyHeyitsLika, Dani's coming over tomorrow!"

(A/N: btw, I don't know if that's a real Twitter, just go with it)

I read the tweet, and my mouth gaped open. I threw the phone across the room and then rushed to the cleaning closet. I got all of the cleaning stuff and ran to my room.

Meanwhile, the girls retrieved the phone, read the tweet, gasped, and came to help me.

We scrubbed, dusted, vacuumed, polished, and organized every nook and cranny of the sorority, then passed out wherever we last cleaned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up and looked at the clock. It read 11:00am in tedious boldface manuscript. I shot up, woke the others, and then ran to get ready.

I changed into a grey sundress and braided my hair to the side. I did my make-up and then headed downstairs. I sat on the couch, watching TV, waiting for Danielle to arrive.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of waiting, the doorbell rang, and the sound lingered throughout the house.

I sprinted to the door to get it, waited for a couple of seconds, then answered the door.

"Hi! I'm Danielle, and you must be Malika!" she exclaimed, taking my hand and shaking it vigorously.

"Nice to meet you, and who is this?" I asked, motioning to the girl next to her.

"Oh that's Eden, and you'll understand why I brought her here in a second," she explained. I beckoned to her to come in, and then called the girls' to hustle downstairs. They looked great, as usual, and then we went to the kitchen, and all sat down.

Danielle gave off such a nice vibe. I felt sick remembering our plot to sabotage her wedding.

"So thank you for having me here, and I'm sorry it was such short notice. I want to ask you all to be my bridesmaids at my wedding, Eden is my maid of honor, so what do you say?"

____________________________________________________________________________________
12/24/15: updateddd!
A/N:

Hey guys so sorry I havnt updated in forever! I had a field trip then finals and a lot of other stuff. So how do you like it so far?

Read,

Vote,

Comment

Follow

Add!

**3 votes and 3 comments till I update**

Oh and dedication time it's an easy one "It goes on and on and on and on when me and you party together,"

Thanks,

Abby