Chapter 21

"Zip up my dress?" I asked Taylor, holding my hair up with one hand and trying to hold the seams together behind my back with the other. It was a white lace dress with spaghetti straps that went down to mid-thigh. My hair was in loose curls, and cascaded down my back. My eye makeup was perfectly done and my nails were a glossy red. I had on some grey ankle boots with a bow on them on to go with the dress.

Today was the bachelorette party, and I could tell Grace did a spectacular job planning it. We were going to have the girls over here for some Nandos, and then we're going to a wine tour/tasting and have it low-key. That is what Danielle wants.

The rest of the girls were dressed up as well, even though it's low key. We all enjoyed dressing up, and whenever I (not sure about the others) have the opportunity to dress up, I take it.

Our house was decorated in purple balloons, purple streamers, purple everything. It was a little overwhelming, but purple was the color of the night.

I brought my iPod dock from upstairs down here, and plugged it in. I plugged in my iPod as well, and turned on iHeart Radio. What came on was '22' by Taylor Swift.

"It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters," I began.

"And make fun of our exes, ah, ah, ah, ah," Makayla continued, joining in.

Eventually the rest of the girls joined in and we were dancing and having a good time. Ding Dong. We were interrupted by the doorbell.

"It's Danielle and Eden!" shrieked Alex.

I rushed to the door, and opened it, exposing our decorated house.

"Ooh you guys you shouldn't have!" squealed Danielle.

"We didn't want to," mumbled Rose. I smirked at her comment that was inaudible to Danielle.

Grace led the others into the kitchen for Nandos that she claimed she ate. Eden and I were in the back of the line. She pulled me aside, with fire in her eyes.

"I know about your little plan," she snapped evilly.

My mouth gaped open, but I abruptly shut it.

"I know how you are going to sabotage this wedding. Lucky for you I haven't told Danielle. Yet," she growled.

"How did you find out?" I demanded

"I have my ways," she said mysteriously.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist to the point of my nails digging into my skin.

"I won't tell Danielle if you don't crash the wedding," she said, lips pursed.

I snorted and she smiled sourly. I guess she took that as a yes.

"What took you guys so long?" pondered Grace

Eden panicked and I covered for the both of us.

"Oh I was just asking Eden where she got her shoes and then I tried them on." I tried my best not to blush.

They bought it, and Grace doled out the Nandos. We munched on our burgers, and then we got on our shoes and jackets so we could go off to the wine-tasting.

"I need a picture to put on Instagram," announced Danielle.

We all gathered in a mob, and smiled. Then we took a crazy face photo. She put them both on IG and tagged us all.

On the way to the wine tasting Eden kept shooting me glare after glare. I ignored them as best as I could, and finally we got there.

We were greeted by a lady wearing all white.