Chapter 20

<><><>A Couple Months later<><><>

"I need the chocolate rose!" I yelled across the room. Alex handed it off to me, and I stuck it into the wicker basket. It has a manila piece of paper with "Danielle" scrawled in messy cursive on it.

It was a congratulatory basket. It had every single chocolate known to man in the small basket. I was going to drop it off at her doorstep today, on my way to Louis' house, it was his and Grace's three month anniversary, and I was helping him plan it. Lou is quite the romantic.

I carefully placed the basket in the back of my car, and I swiftly glided into the driver's seat. The car roared to life, and I carefully backed out of the garage. I cranked the radio to its highest volume, and listened to 'Feel this Moment' by Pitbull and Christina Aguilera. It was upbeat, and it got me pumped up about our plan.

After a twenty minute ride, I got to Danielle's doorstep. I set the basket, weighted down with chocolates on her doorstep, and whipped out my phone. I opened Instagram, and snapped a photo.

The caption was: "@dcp1006 is in for a real treat! xD xx" (Btw I think that is her real IG)

With that I drove off to Louis' house. I didn't even have to ring the doorbell, I just flounced right in.

Niall greeted me with a hug, like the other guys.

"Malika! Saw your newest photo," said Zayn in his gorgeous accent.

The guys all gathered around Zayn; peering over his shoulder. It was the picture of the gift basket. All the guys shot a dirty look at me, and I blushed. Then they burst out in laughter.

"It's okay Malika," reassured Harry, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, Niall told us everything," admitted Louis. I shot a glare at Niall.

"I told you not to tell anyone," I replied.

"But we aren't anyone, we are no one's!" exclaimed Harry.

"4 of 5 members of the biggest boy band in the world think that they are nobodies" I scoffed, crossing my arms.

Niall mumbled something inaudible, and I hugged him, which was instant forgiveness.

"So, how should I impress Grace?" asked Louis, changing the subject.

I told him some helpful tips, and eventually Harry got side-tracked.

He snatched my phone, and he and Lou ran upstairs; into his room. I heard the bolts in the door latch, and I knew I was screwed.

I heard giggles pass through the walls, and I bolted up the stairs, and banged on the door.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES AND LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK I SWEAR YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN!" I yelled.

Niall and Zayn shared an 'Oh no, you didn't' look with each other. I smirked, and the house went dead silent. My phone slipped out under the door.

"Thank you boys!" I said in a perky voice, and then turned on my phone. It was locked. For an hour.

"I will kill you both!" I hollered up the stairs with a chuckle.

I headed back to my place after saying a farewell to the girls. The wedding was in a week. A little, measly week. I felt sick to my stomach and overjoyed at the thought. In the meantime, I had to plan the bachelorette party.

Actually, putting Grace in-charge of that was best, but I had to make sure of one thing; Nandos was involved.

____________________________________________________________________________________
12/30/15: updatedddd
A/N: I am so so so so so so so so so sorry about the long wait for the update. I really needed to focus on school, but I figured I could at least give you a short update. This was (I hate to say it) a filler chapter. So I am lowering the goal.

3 votes and 3 comments until I update :)

Happy bday to @graciegirl1313! Love ya. Hehe

Here is the quote! Its from a movie! Guess it and voila you get the next dedication.

"Girls with asses like mine don't date boys with faces like yours,"

Ooh question for y'alls...

Do you like long chapters with a long waiting time to update, or short chapters updated regularly?

Lemme know! At least 1 of the comments is concerning that. Majority rules so what you think counts!