Chapter 5

Eleanor. Eleanor Calder was sitting on my couch, in my living room. Her eyes darted up to me and then a smile spread across her face. Since Taylor knew Danielle, I had imagined she was close with Eleanor. (A/N: Let's pretend that Eleanor is close with all the guys, and never has or is currently dating Louis.)

"You must be Malika!" she squealed, wrapping me in a hug.

"And you must be Eleanor!" I replied hugging her back.

"El will be staying the night," said Taylor. I saw a bag from Hollister by the door.

Rose was staying with her soccer team for the night. She did this when she had a big tournament coming up like she did this weekend.

"Great, we should go to Nico's for dinner," said Alex, high-fiving Grace.

We all agreed. So we got on our shoes and got into our jackets then walked to Nico's. We engaged in pleasant small talk with El during our short stroll.

It was around 6, but the sun hasn't set, and the sun glimmered off our skin. The pale blue sky was cloudless, and the air was still. I cherished the weather when all I needed was w light jacket to keep warm.

We sauntered into the sandwich shop, except for Alex who snuck up on Nico. She jumped on his back and caught him by surprise, but she knew it was her. She hopped off and Nico swept her up in a hug, and gave her a quick peck on the lips. They were so cute together.

We all ordered sandwiches and ate them at the homey little shop, and then walked home. Once we go there, we all decided to get in sweats and relax.

After quickly changing into some sweats from high school and a big t-shirt, I met the others in the TV room, and they had the X-box powered up. We had all saved our money to buy an it for Christmas our freshmen year. Makayla put Just Dance in the X-box and started it up. She and I were the best dancers, but Grace was a close second. Taylor and El I have never seen dance, and Alex, well I am sure she would prefer it that we wouldn't talk about her dance moves.

The first song was Makayla's and my song. It was called Iko Iko, and we loved it. So we danced, looking completely ridiculous, but not caring at all. It's not like we are professional dancers. We also danced to Girlfriend by Avril Levine, because we always 5-starred that song.

Then Grace and Alex danced to Tik Tok, and well...let's just say that Alex tripped over some blankets and pillows strewn across the room, and brought Grace down with her.

Now it was Taylor and Eleanor's turn. I could tell that they were nervous for fear of embarrassing themselves, but their excitement overcame that feeling. We chose Hot n' Cold by Katy Perry for them. The song began, and they started dancing, bursting into a fit of giggles. We couldn't help but laugh along with them.

After a couple hours of "dancing," we set up the air mattresses. We laid down and then shrouded ourselves with blankets, and watched soppy chick flicks and soon drifted into a state of sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, I woke up to my phone vibrating under my pillow. I gave a cursory look at the notification, but once I saw it was a tweet from Liam, I looked more closely.

"New tweet from @Real_Liam_Payne : I <3 all my fans so much! And today is a VERY special day. Guess who's proposing to Danielle Peazer tonite?

A whole lot of re-tweets popped up on the screen like 'Good luck' and 'Hope she says yes.' Soon #DontTellDani and #GoodLuckLili were trending.

I was irritated and confused with Liam. After this whole blow up on the Grammy's Liam won't even contact me about what is going on. I would try and contact him but I knew his number changed since his rise to stardom. I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed heavily. Maybe, Liam wasn't the guy he claimed to be back then, and maybe I didn't need him in my life now.

I chuckled faintly. Who was I kidding? I missed him and I either needed things to work out or closure with this whole situation.

I had to talk to Liam. I had to talk to Danielle.

____________________________________________________________________________________
12/23/25: updated(:::::
A/N:

Sorry this chapter is so short, and on top of that I left a cliff-hanger. This chapter is dedicated to @Carly_Rae She is my 100th fan!

I just want to take a moment and thank you all. All of your support makes me feel like I am good at what I love to do. So thank you all! Xx

No dedication chapter contest this time around, because next chapter is dedicated to @Gracegirl1313 because she won the last contest.

*****3 votes and 3 comments till I update*****

So

Read,

Vote,

Add to Your Reading List,

Follow,

And all of that jazz!

Love youuuuuus!

~Abby