Chapter 13

• Dedicated to All of my followers and readers! xXx

I plastered on the biggest smile I could muster, turned up my perkiness levels and snatched the dress from Rose.

"Dani! You should try on this dress!" I thrust the dress in her direction. She was smiling ear to ear, but her face fell as she looked the dress up and down in horror. When she saw me studying her expression, she curved her mouth back into a smile.

"I LOVE that dress!" exclaimed Grace, studying the horrific fabric and forming a smile on her face.

"If you guys like it, then sure, I'll try it on," said Danielle reluctantly.  The girls and I didn't look for any other dresses, and we just played games on our iPhones. I decided to text Niall.

To: Niall

From: Malika

Message:

Omg we found the most hideous dress on the planet. We just have to get her to buy it. 

He replied almost right after I sent the message. I was eager to read it, but I saw Danielle glance over at me, so I pretended to look through dresses. When she wasn't looking, I read it very slyly.

To: Malika

From: Niall

Message:

You're awful. You're an awful human being.

I rolled my eyes and sighed aloud. All the girls whirled around to look at me.

I blushed and wracked my brain for what to say. "Oh....this dress just... isn't the right size," I said choppily. The girls returned to what they were doing after my response.

To: Niall

From: Malika

Message:

Do me a favor and back us up when we say the dress is gorgeous.

Niall replied instantly. I loved that he's a quick texter.

To: Malika

From: Niall

Message:

We'll see.

To: Niall

From: Malika

Message:

You better make up your mind because she's trying dresses nowwwww(:

With that I turned off my phone and slipped it into my pocket. We were lead to some couches by the area where Danielle modeled the dress.  Taylor instructed Danielle to try on our dress last, so that she won't remember the ones she liked better and tried on before.

She tried on some beautiful dresses and I'll admit they all looked great. Danielle was nothing less than perfect though, she made every dress look flattering. Danielle picked out one she though was 'The one,' but we weren't convinced.

Finally, after so many dresses later, Danielle vanished into the back room to try on the dress we referred to as 'The One.' She slowly walked out onto the floor with a half-smile. She turned around and my mouth gaped open. It looked even more hideous than on the hanger.

"Um guys I'm not really feeling this one," said Danielle. That is a really polite way of saying 'I hate this dress I want the other one,'

"C'mon Danielle, you look so hot in this dress!" exclaimed Alex raising her eyebrows.