♢14. part. 2♢

Monica entered the room in the club , followed by Ackster and John. They were luring at her like a maniac and looked ready to get laid. Ackster trapped her between him and the red wall and advanced to kiss her but monica pushed him lightly and sat in the bed, giving a seducturess look.

"Whats the hurry? Lets wait for your friends too.." She said in her seductive voice.

"Which friends? We are here to enjoy you by ourselves. Right son?"

"Right Dad. "

"What?" Monicca stood up. "My boss told me , there will be four to five men to enjoy. Am disappointed!"

"Such a whore. I like it but dont worry, we are experts in this field. We wont disappoint you , in bed." John winked.

"You all dont know the fun of having more men to f*ck you. Such boring u both are." Monicca rolled her eyes.

"We dont know? Father, u listened her? Shall we make it more fun? More than just a s*x."

"Yes, my Son. Go ahead!"

John walked to her and held her arms. He smirked at his father before twisting her arm. Monicca winced. "What are you doing? Leave me.."

"Leave u? U wanted to get laid ,right? Now u will lay in death pool?" Ackster smirked evilly.

"What?" Monicca widen her eyes and pressed the botton hidden behind her back.

"Do u and your teammates know us as fools? Tsk..tsk.. Disappointed?" John said amusedly.

The door broke and Zayn entered with his guns.

"Fools are known as Fools! " Monicca said twisting john's hands at back and taking out her gun beneath her shorts. She pointed it to his scalp.

"Hey!" Ackster yelled as Zayn captured him and pointed the gun to his forehead.

"So John, wanna save yourself?" Zayn asked. John nodded , gulping.

"Then tell us all the history u know .." Monicca asked.

"I-i dont know, an-anything."

Monicca pressed the gun in his head more tightly "who were with you both when you raped pari?"

"Keep shouting, keep yelling. Me and my son wont tell u a word." Ackster said smirking

"Oh so the father wants his only son to be killed. Not bad , Ackster!" Zayn said.

"No Zayn. John is not his son anymore. Prakash Wyangkar is the son of John Wyangkar. You forgot?"

"Oh yeah, monicca. Btw, why did luci divorced u. Weren't u an enough man to satisfy her? "

"You..a*shole. Leave me and see the hell." Ackster wiggled.

"Ah..ah..Ackster! My Gun is a little lose. It may can fire and instead of me, u will see the hell." Zayn hit him on his back.

"Really?" Ackster whistled.

"Ahh..." Zayn's hold in Ackster loosened as a sharp pain intake in his shoulder. He looked at it and found he has been shot. He supported it with another arm . By now, dozen of black men had arrived and gathered him and monicca.

"You thought , we would be unprepare for this childish act of yours? So Immature!" Ackster laughed. "We have an amazing person with us , whom u can never recognize. He can eat with you, hug you, laugh with you, but u all will be complete obliviant."

"Wh..who is that?" Monicca wiggled. Monicca continuosly pressed the red button ,secretly

The door barged and nishant shot 2 persons and freed Zayn. "Bro, u alright?" Nishant asked Zayn who nodded in reply.

"You? The servant of kundrra? Whom they pitied. You think u can fight with us?" Ackster exclaimed.

"Who wants to fight with dirt? Just leave my mates and we will leave." Nishant countered.

"Bu--" Zayn tried to retaliate but nishant blinked his eyes at him in assurance.

"Scared,aren't you?" John smirked.

"I dont talk to puppets!" Nishant sassed making john grit his teeth and he gestured something to a black man.
He went ahead to attack nishant but nishant stopped him and showed him stars.

Soon they all started fighting and at last , a man who had his face covered , shotted the two men at the back.

Monicca grabbed a sharp knife and tried to stab him but he , in a second, fired bullets in body and stabbed the same knife in her stomach, that she was holding.

The opponents ran and dragged the injured men from their side while monicca , zayn and nishant bled freely.
.
Raj entered wearing his black outfit and checked their breadth. He dialled someone and then started suspecting the room. He found the cameras and broke it.

"Ra..Raj..i thought , you wont play that low. But what can i expect from a man like you. Once again , i made a mistake to underestimate you and my mates are admitted here. But this time i wont let you go , this easily." Karan spat with his red furious eyes and fist , ready to leave someone on the death-bed.

___